Chapter 181 Why Would She Get Sick?

Then attending the banquet held by Duke Xing's Mansion had been settled. Because this time Duke Xing's Mansion not only sent the invitation card again but also let a nanny come to Qin's Mansion and invite them sincerely, Qin Huaiyong and Old Grandma had to agree.

Duke Xing's Mansion was not better than Duke Yong's Mansion now. Although the current Duke Xing had accomplished nothing, the last two Duke Xing were the emperor's important councilors.

Madam Di would not attend the banquet while Shui Ruolan would go in that she wasn't so obviously pregnant now. Qin Huaiyong and Old Grandma discussed and then decided to let Shui Ruolan take Qin Yuru and Qin Wanru to the banquet. By the way, they had to take Qi Rongzhi for she had met the nanny from Duke Xing's Mansion and even talked to her before.

This time was an official debut of two ladies of Qin's Mansion. Therefore, Old Grandma really paid attention to it. She even asked her servants to invite two nannies who taught manners and let them train two ladies intensively about the banquet manners. Although it was not for them to show up together in an outstanding way in their debut in the capital city, they had to behave themselves well and let others think that they had a close sisterhood.

Just like Qin Huaiyong, Old Grandma now was also disappointed at Qin Yuru. However, she was the natural daughter of Qin Huaiyong so they could not just let her go but train her well.

Old Grandma was very satisfied with Nanny Huang who would teach Qin Yuru. After talking to two ladies, Old Grandma even allowed them not to extend greetings to her during these days but let them acquire good manners in their own court.

Finding that Qin Yuru and Qin Wanru now were acquiring manners from their etiquette teaching nannies, Qi Rongzhi also wanted an etiquette teaching nanny. Then she told Old Grandma that she wanted to learn with Qin Yuru and hoped that Nanny Huang could also teach her while teaching Qin Yuru. If it was not convenient, she could learn by herself beside by watching.

Since she said so, Old Grandma could not let her stand aside so she asked her servant to bring Qi Rongzhi to Qin Yuru's court and let Nanny Huang teach them together.

Several days passed quickly. Masters in Qin's Mansion got up very early, including Old Grandma. Seeing her two grandchildren dress well, she smiled and was satisfied with their dresses which showed their close sisterhood.

Qin Yuru wore a light blue chiffon top and an eight-petal gradient light purple long dress with a beautiful belt circling her waist. She pinned her black hair up with an upturned hair clasp of which there were three strands of beads down at the end. The beads were glittering and translucent, making her face looked really pretty and charming.

Qi Rongzhi was in light yellow today. Her pleated dress was with finely scattering silver lace. There were pearls stitched at the bottom of her dress, which made her dress looked proper and beautiful. As the wind passing by, her hem was blown up slightly, which looked fantastically wonderful. Today she looked very charming and mature. Although she now was only thirteen years old, she looked like a fifteen- or sixteen-year-old girl. Standing beside Qin Yuru, Qi Rongzhi was much like Qin Yuru's sister.

Qin Wanru's style was different from them. She wore a pale pink coat and a dress with the color gradually changed from pale pink to light white. She was not tall and looked small. She gathered her black hair up in two buns with two hair clasps on which there were two butterflies. With the two hair clasps in her black hair, she looked much more elegant and attractive.

Seeing they dress well, Old Grandma nodded with satisfaction and then told them what they should focus on. After that, she let Shui Ruolan take them leave.