Chapter 195 The Books Sent by Wen Xichi

"Didn't you say you are cousins?" The young male servant was stunned for a moment, as if he did not understand why Qin Wanru did not know the Heir of Duke Yong.

Yujie cleverly explained, "Our young lady is Miss First Ning's cousin, but she has nothing to do with Duke Yong's Mansion!"

"Oh, I see!" The young male servant thought he had understood it. Qin Wanru was a relative of First Miss Ning's mother, while the Heir of Duke Yong was the relative of First Miss Ning's father, so it was possible that Qin Wanru did not know the Heir of Duke Yong.

Qin Wanru asked again, "Does a few days ago mean half a month ago?"

"Yes, half a month ago. Alas, it was annoying and she seemed to be dying at that time!" The young male servant shook his head with a mature look.

"Can I go to Ning's Mansion directly from here? I just arrived in the capital, so I don't know the way!" Qin Wanru showed a modest smile and changed the topic.

"Yes. Go from here without going through the opposite street, and turn right at the end. The second house on your right is Ning's Mansion..." the young male servant said enthusiastically. He even said some trivial things. Then he went to the door and pointed out, and specially told Qin Wanru the house number.

Qin Wanru remembered what the young male servant said, then said thanks with a smile on her face and left with Yujie. When they got to the door, she looked in the direction the young male servant had pointed and turned to the way they came before.

The carriage was parked near the teahouse. But Qin Wanru did not go back to the carriage directly. She went to her shop to see Nanny Dong instead.

Nanny Dong was asking people to carefully move things inside. Seeing Qin Wanru coming, she quickly wiped her sweat and greeted her with a smile.

"Second Miss!"

"How is it going?" Qin Wanru looked at everything inside. Although it was still a mess, it could be seen that it was brighter than before, and the layout was better.

"Nanny Dong, you've had a long day. Thank you!" Qin Wanru said with a smile.

"You are welcome, Miss. This is what I should do!" With a smile on her face, Nanny Dong looked more energetic than she was when Qin Wanru first met her.

"When will it open?"

"It can open in a month if we are fast. If we are slow, it will be a little later," Nanny Dong thought for a moment then said.

It meant that it could be done before the Spring Festival, which was a good time to open a shop because there would be more customers than usual. Qin Wanru was satisfied with this.

Then she nodded and said, "Nanny Dong, if you need anything, you can come to me directly!"

After listening to Qin Wanru, Nanny Dong hesitated and wanted to say something.

Qin Wanru tentatively asked with a smile on her face, "Are you worried about Xiu'er?"

"Yes, I'm worried about Xiu'er. I haven't had time to see her in so many days. I'm afraid that she will cause trouble for you!" Nanny Dong said while forcing a smile on her face, "She grew up with me. Although she is not young, she is very innocent and naive. Before, I found that she had a good relationship with Qing Xue in your courtyard. But I think that Qing Xue wants to be more than just a servant girl and Xiu'er shouldn't know her. But Xiu'er didn't listen to me. I'm afraid that she..."