Chapter 117 Throwing a Brick to Attract Jade; Similar Paintings

After Chu Liuchen left, Qin Wanru found Madame Dong and let her go out with Wang Feng to see if there was a suitable store for tomorrow. She wanted to open a shop for embroidery and accessories in the capital city.

Dong Xiuer's legs were much better because of Qin Wanru's recent diagnosis and treatment. Because of this, Madame Dong was so grateful to Qin Wanru and respected Qin Wanru very much.

Hearing that Qin Wanru wanted her to go out to find a premises, she nodded quickly. But she also told Qin Wanru that this matter could not be done in a rush, and she needed to take her time to choose wisely.

She also had just arrived in the capital, so she was not familiar with the workings of the capital. She first had to check out the road conditions, as well as the rent on various streets and the state of the shops on the streets. Only after this analysis could she decide where to choose. Also, she had to ask if anyone wanted to sell. She was afraid that Qin Wanru, who was like a little girl, didn't understand this.

Qin Wanru smiled and agreed that Madame Dong was fully in charge of the matter.

She knew she didn't understand this business. It was best for Madame Dong to take full charge of it. She could see that Madame Dong was really trying to help her choose a good place.

Since the matter was properly settled, Madame Dong left. But when she walked to the door, she ran into Qing Xue. Fortunately, neither of them had been walking fast. But even so, Madame Dong was shaken and stumbled. Yujie saw this and helped her.

"Sorry. Sorry. Is Madame Dong hurt?" Qing Xue asked with a face full of concern.She handed a tray she was holding to the little servant girl behind her.

Her voice was warm and soft, and she smiled before she spoke. It made people feel good.

The reason why they bumped into each other was that Madame Dong had been walking too quickly. So, it was not Qing Xue's fault.

"It's okay. It's okay!" Madame Dong smiled. She respected the servant girls in Qin Wanru's yard. So although her arm was hurt, she did not show it.

"You should come to my house to check it out. If it's really bruised, I will apply some medicinal wine as soon as possible so that you won't get hurt to the bones." Qing Xue spoke softly, reached out her hand, and guided Madame Dong to the house where she lived.

"Sorry for the trouble, Miss Qing Xue!" Madame Dong was helpless, and she felt a lot of pain.

Seeing the two people walking away, Yujie returned into the house. "Miss, Qing Xue ran into Madame Dong and took Madame Dong to her house. She said that she wanted to check if Madame Dong was hurt."

Qin Wanru looked up and thought about it before she asked, "Madame Dong followed her?"

Yujie could tell that Madame Dong did not want to go before. But after listening to the words of Qing Xue, Madame Dong changed her mind. "Madame Dong did not want to go at first. But Qing Xue said that if it was a bruise, it's better to apply some medicinal wine early so as not to get hurt to the bones!"

"She really knows how to win people's heart!" Qin Wanru smiled slightly.

"Did she also arrange for Madame Dong to be with Qu Le?"

"According to the Miss's will. They are all in one place." Yujie nodded.

"Then, have Qu Le continue to watch her! She just came to the capital, and she has already begun to stir things up!" Qin Wanru snorted coldly. There was almost no problems when Qing Xue was in Jiangzhou. She had already begun to stir things up after just arriving here.