Chapter 178 He Had Grabbed a Young Prostitute in the Brothel with Someone

The girl servant looked shocked and horrified. Her face went pale, and her whole person began shivering. However, she dared not to move her feet anymore!

"Tell me. Who are you looking for in our mansion?" Nanny Zhou snorted and said, "If it is not a big deal, we will not pursue this matter further!"

"I am looking for... the childe!" The girl servant bowed her head and said hesitantly.

"The childe? Is it the childe of Duke Yong's Mansion?" Nanny Zhou went blank for a while and widened her eyes greatly. She stared steadily at the girl servant in front of her because the only childe now lived in Qin's Mansion was Di Yan, who lived here temporarily!

"Yes... I am looking for Childe Di!" The girl servant appeared even more timid with some panic.

"Who is your master in Duke Yong's Mansion? Why are you coming to look for Childe Di at this time?" Once again, Nanny Zhou eyed the girl servant from head to toe, and her face turned gloomy and cold. What was more, the clothes she wore did not seem to belong to Duke Yong's Mansion.

"I... My master is not a person of Duke Yong's Mansion!" The girl servant had no choice but to reveal Nanny Zhou something. However, she dared not to escape. Therefore, she had to explain in a panic. "My master is the elder female cousin of Childe Di. She is... She really has something to look for Childe Di!"

Judging by her appearance and panic performance, Nanny Zhou did not believe that she did not have things hidden from her. Moreover, the two words "female cousin" Nanny Zhou heard caught her special attention.

"Is your master the cousin of Childe Di? Which family does she come from?"

"My Miss is the niece of Countess Yong. She stayed at Countess Yong's place and chatted with Countess Yong to company her. But all of a sudden, Countess Yong felt quite uncomfortable. Thus, my Miss was panicked and sent me to look for Childe Di." The girl servant pinched a corner of her cloth and stuttered.

Nanny Zhou sneered. "There are so many people in Duke Yong's Mansion. Even if Countess Yong truly felt uncomfortable, why would she look for Childe Di in a hurry? If it was something big that happened on her, Countess Yong should look for Duke Yong instead of Childe Di. But if it was a little thing, her Miss did not need to send her to our mansion!"

Almost in an instant, Nanny Zhou was sure that something must be wrong with the servant's Miss.

"How did you manage to enter the mansion?"

"I, I said that I was the servant of Duke Yong's Mansion and came here to look for Childe Di for something." Since the girl servant had already told Nanny Zhou most of the things, she did not dare to hide anything from her anymore.

Di Yan had a special status in Qin's Mansion, so the people who guarded the gate certainly did not dare to stop the servant from his mansion.

In this way, the girl servant took advantage of the loophole and entered the mansion with ease.

"Is your Miss the niece of Countess Yong?" Nanny Zhou continued to ask.

"About this question, you can go to ask Childe Di!" The girl servant felt really panic at this time. After looking cautiously to the left and the right, she forced a smile. "Nanny, I have to go back to serve Countess Yong. So I will go back first!"

The girl servant was smart. At this time, she knew that the Nanny before her could never let her meet Di Yan. "I might as well find a solution next time. Since Childe Di went to live in Qin's Mansion, my Miss has been haunted with fear, especially when she heard someone in Duke Yong's Mansion say that Childe Di was going to marry his younger female cousin in Qin's Mansion."