Chapter 82 Should Childe Be Allowed to Have a Look at the Wedding Bedroom?

Qin Wanru supported Old Grandma to go into the flower hall, and then she came out again.

She took a rest outside the flower hall. There were many visitors today, and Old Grandma's health was not in good condition. Qin Wanru was worried that Old Grandma couldn't make it through, but fortunately, it was about noon and the wedding lunch was starting soon. After the dinner, most of the guests would go back.

Jiangzhou had a different tradition compared with other places. Wedding Lunch started in the noon, and only best friends and close relatives would stay until evening, so there were fewer people in the night.

"Second Miss, Second Miss." Someone was pulling her sleeves and Qin Wanru felt surprised, she turned around and found a servant was behind her.

A servant, wearing the uniform of General's Mansion, added a red coat on him, which could tell his difference with other servant brought by other guests.

This servant looked familiar.

"Second Miss, our Sir asked you to go see him." The servant said in a low voice, and he pointed to his right side in front of him where Qin Wanru could see another servant.

Seeing that beautiful lad's face which seemed to only appear in the ink-painting, Qin Wanru's eyes concentrated on his cloth... what is he wearing?

"Second Miss, please hurry up, our Sir will be angry!" Xiao Xuanzi lowered his voice and pointed his childe whose face was bulging slightly.

Qin Wanru looked around her and turned around reluctantly.

Chu Liuchen was standing in the corridor where a not large fake mountain was there, and it hid half of his figure, and he was wearing the servant uniform of General's Mansion, so it was not weird for him to walk in the inner yard in today's bustling condition. He lowered his head slightly when he was walking, and Xiao Xuanzi was answering flexibly, so nobody found there were two outsiders here.

"Childe, why you're here?" Qin Wanru stood in front of him and asked him in a lower voice.

"What? So I can't come? What did you hide in the General's Mansion and you didn't want me to see?" Chu Liuchen pulled Qin Wanru to sit next to him impatiently.

Standing by the rail in the corridor was at leisure.

Qin Wanru didn't expect he could reach out his hand all of a sudden and she was dragged to stagger for a few steps before she sat down. Her sitting movement was too swift that she felt a little bit painful, and her beautiful slender eyebrows were wrinkling together.

"What? You're not happy and dared to show your impatience to me?" Chu Liuchen sneered and lifted his beautiful face, and he looked at Qin Wanru's unhappiness.

"Childe, I'm occupied now? There are only my grandma and me treating the guests in the backyard!" Qin Wanru whispered with patience.

"I'm not a guest?" Chu Liuchen said with unhappiness.

His question made Qin Wanru speechless, and she turned to check his servant's uniform after a while, and she thought the person who wore a servant's cloth was not her guest.

"Childe, where did you get this outfit?" Qin Wanru knew she couldn't leave for a while.

"Ask Xiao Xuanzi to get it!" Chu Liuchen answered naturally, and he pulled his clothes with detestation, which made it messy and skewing, and this really didn't look like a well-behaved servant.

"If childe wanted to watch the wedding, why you didn't tell father? Won't my father allow you to watch it?" Qin Wanru looked at him and asked in confusion.