Chapter 194 It Seems to be An Old Acquaintance

Ning Xueqing?

Was this Ning Xueqing, who secretly slept with Qin Wanru's first fiance in the last life?

Qin Wanru still had not figured out the reason for her first engagement. Some of the memories about the engagement were lost, but Qin Wanru remembered that her first engagement seemed to be related to an accident. To hush up a scandal, it was hurriedly arranged for her to be engaged with the man.

Qin Wanru concluded later events that Ning Xueqing was the cousin of her fiance Wang Shengxue, and there would've been a long-term relationship between them. The reason why Wang Shengxue postponed the wedding was that he was a libertine. He flirted not only with Ning Xueqing, but also other women, and he did not intend to marry Ning Xueqing.

Madam Di and Madam of Duke Xing must have framed Qin Wanru and forced her to be engaged with Wang Shengxue. Wang Shengxue was Duke Xing's nephew. He felt honored when Madam of Duke Xing found a match for him and immediately agreed. As for Ning Xueqing, he had already forgotten her.

Unexpectedly, his cousin, Ning Xueqing, was scheming. First of all, she said nothing about Wang Shengxue's engagement. After she got pregnant, she immediately made a fuss and exposed her relationship with Wang Shengxue during the birthday party of Madam Dowager of Duke Xing, and then asked Madam Dowager to agree to their marriage. Before so many people, Madam Dowager of Duke Xing had no choice but to agree even if she was not happy!

All in all, it was a happy ending!

But now Qin Wanru had nothing to do with Qing Xueqing, and she also had no relationship with Wang Shengxue. Why did she deal with Qin Wanru now?

This was the first time Qin Wanru had seen Madam of Duke Xing, let alone Wang Shengxue, Duke Xing's nephew. Madam Di and Madam of Duke Xing had not met yet. It was impossible that they colluded to frame Qin Wanru now.

Then why did Ning Xueqing come here? How could two people who had little relationship in the last life suddenly have a connection? If Ning Xueyan had not made a fuss in the last life and Qin Wanru had not been taken to see her, she would not have known Qing Xueqing!

Qin Wanru looked at Ning Xueqing suspiciously. She suddenly stopped in the middle of the stairs.

As soon as she stopped, the maid who followed her hurriedly came to help her, and anxiously said, "Are you okay, Miss? Do you want a rest? Did you have a fright just now?"

"Was she frightened by the cup I threw just now?" Qin Wanru frowned and looked at Ning Xueqing's back. Looking at her from behind, Qin Wanru found that she was really delicate.

In the last life, such a scandal happened in Duke Xing's Mansion. Although Wang Shengxue was not the young master of Duke Xing's Mansion, his scandal still disgraced Duke Xing's Mansion, because he was Duke Xing's close nephew. Madam Dowager was so angry that she overturned the table on the spot and smashed so many things. However, Ning Xueqing, who was present, was not scared at all!

What did Ning Xueqing want to do this time?

"I'm fine!" Her voice was soft, and it made people think the speaker was very weak.

The maid angrily glared at the door of Qin Wanru's private room and said, "What kind of a person is that? Why didn't she wait till she went back before scolding her servants? She must be ill-bred. Miss, how about resting for a while before leaving? I'm afraid you will feel uncomfortable along the way."

"Okay, let's have a rest!" The woman held the maid's hand and turned around. At this time, Qin Wanru could see her pale face, and she widened her eyes at once.