Chapter 180 To Get the Chance Cheekily

Qin Wanru just didn't understand that since she had no quarrel against Qi Rongzhi, why Qi Rongzhi would add fuel to the fire, give advice to Qin Yuru and happily see Qin Wanru falling into the despairing and painful hell! What kind of feeling Qi Rongzhi had at that time!

However, now she didn't want to figure it out. Someone was born to be evil. She could trample others except herself. She would treat these people she trampled as her stepping-stone. She would take it for granted when these people mired because of her.

Qin Wanru smiled slightly as her eyes looked sharper. She said, "Young Lady Qi, please leave now!"

Qi Rongzhi didn't expect that Qin Wanru would say so directly and refuse to save her face at this moment. Qi Rongzhi was so angry that her face turned white and her lips began to tremble. She said, "Qin Wanru, how, how dare you say to me like this?"

"Why not? Young Lady Qi, please realize where you are now and please realize that the land you are standing on belongs to our Qin's Mansion!" Qin Wanru sneered and answered lightly.

Qi Rongzhi almost lost her breath, and her mind. However, she bit her teeth and suppressed her anger when realizing that people from Duke Xing's Mansion were still standing outside.

"Qin Wanru. Don't make your words too absolute! You might have to beg me in the future!" Qi Rongzhi stamped her feet and said ferociously. Then she had to turn around and left.

However, when she got close to the door, she had hidden her fierce expression. As her servant girl lifted the curtain, everyone could only find Qi Rongzhi graceful and elegant. Qi Rongzhi raised her eyes and looked at Nanny Duan who stood on the porch. Then she walked towards her and called her in a very polite way, "Nanny Duan!"

"Lady Qi!" Nanny Duan hurriedly and politely responded.

"Why is Nanny Duan today free to visit my sister Wanru? How about Old Grandma? When I visited Old Grandma this morning, she didn't wake up!" Qi Rongzhi said with a bright smile. Those people who didn't know her would think she really respected their Old Grandma.

The truth that she visited Old Grandma this morning was that she did it several days before. She didn't meet Di Yan these days so she woke up very early and hoped she could come across Di Yan. Then she especially extended morning greetings to Old Grandma. The reason was that a servant girl once told her that Qin Yuru and Di Yan once visited Old Grandma in the morning together.

However, she woke up so early that day that Old Grandma didn't get up. Then, Qi Rongzhi hurriedly came back and tried to "come across" Di Yan.

Nanny Duan didn't know the reason that Qi Rongzhi extended morning greeting to Old Grandma in the morning but when seeing Qi Rongzhi left hurriedly and absentmindedly, she knew her purpose was not Old Grandma. Visiting Old Grandma was only an excuse.

As she found that Qi Rongzhi said so, her eyes looked a little bit unpleasant. "Lady Qi, Old Grandma's body is fine. Old Grandma didn't get up when you tried to extend morning greeting to her several days before. She has always wanted to talk to Lady Qi these days but she doesn't expect that you never come!"

Nanny Duan answered smilingly and hid her displeasure behind her smile. She had been working for Old Grandma for many years and she had seen various kinds of people. She chuckled when hearing Qi Rongzhi's words which were contrary to her thought and then she meant it.

Her words froze Qi Rongzhi's smile! She meant that Qi Rongzhi had not come to visit Old Grandma for many days!

However, she reacted quickly. She smiled again and seemed that she did not understand Nanny Duan's meaning. She looked at an old maid beside Nanny Duan, chuckled and said, "Then I would go to visit Old Grandma and talk to her! Nanny Duan, this old maid is not from Qin's mansion, right? Have I seen her before?"