Chapter 185 Shao Yuanhao Who Always Got into Troubles

After talking for a while, they then walked together.

"Second Lady Qin, the Old Madam feels really sorry when she knew Master Hao hit the First Lady Qin. She wants to invite First Lady Qin to her court to see if she got hurt badly in person!"

"It wasn't just Master Hao himself who caused this accident and moreover, my elder sister now is fine!" said Qin Wanru calmly.

"According to Old Madam, she still worries about your elder sister and it would be better for her to see in person whether First Lady Qin got hurt badly!" answered the old maid with a smile.

Qin Wanru frowned inconspicuously. Was this matter the same as the one happened in her previous life? The Old Madam of Duke Xing just met Qin Yuru and then favored her very much at the end. She even let Qin Yuru stay in Duke Xing's Mansion for a long time. Did Qin Yuru even postpone her wedding because of the Old Madam's favor towards her?

She felt that this event was more and more doubtful but she couldn't tell why!

It was quite incredible for this Old Madam in the Duke Xing's Mansion to be so kind to an outsider!

"Nobody wants my elder sister and Master Hao hit together. What's more, Master Hao didn't mean to do this and he also got hurt as well as my sister in the end. Although Old Madam invites my sister to her court to see if she got hurt since she cared about this accident out of courtesy, others would feel that it is Master Hao who hit sister deliberately!"

Qin Wanru said euphemistically. She would meet the Old Madam, but not now.

Hearing what she said, the old maid didn't know what should answer even if she had many other words wanted to say out. If she insisted on inviting First Lady Qin, it seemed that Duke Xing's Mansion was in the wrong since it looked like that Master Hao did cause this accident deliberately. However, nobody would like to let others know their children were naughty and bad. Even though he was a kid, he also needed to be respected.

Moreover, Rui'an Great Elder Princess would stand by Master Hao. She didn't like Duke Xing's Mansion at all. If she had anything on Duke Xing's Mansion, the thing would get complicated!

"Then I would go back to turn down Old Madam!"

"Thank you!" answered Qin Wanru lightly and then the old maid turned around and left reluctantly.

When opening up the door, she saw Qin Yuru wear gorgeously in front of everyone. That dress she wore was quite suitable for her, almost seeming that the dress was made for her.

A hint of envy showed up on Qi Rongzhi's face. Qin Yuru now was more outstanding and eye-catching than her since she changed her clothes.

Since Qin Yuru had changed her dress, then she needed to leave. When Qin Wanru walked a few steps, it seemed that something occurred to her. She stopped and asked the servant girl who was leading the way, "Where are those clothes my elder sister just took off?"

"Second Lady Qin, those clothes are quite dirty and I am not sure whether they are fit to wear. Do you still want them, Second Lady Qin?" The servant girl asked surprisingly.

"Second Sister, those clothes are too dirty to get clean again. Please throw them away! We don't want them!" Qin Yuru glared at Qin Wanru and cursed her as a mean girl in her mind. How she dared to ask for those dirty clothes to take back!

"They are just sprinkled with ink and you could still wear them!" Qin Wanru smiled slightly, seeming that she didn't know how embarrassing the words she said were.