Chapter 86

*Unedited*
Eva's POV

A loud scream from above the dungeon awoke Luna, Ollivander, and I. "STOP!" It was the sound of Bellatrix's screechy voice.

"W-what is h-happening?" Ollivander croaks, mostly to Luna. My body and mind, which we're feeling slightly better from the potion Narcissa snuck me yesterday, pricked with caution. Something was about to happen. We all sat there silently, listening to what sounded like Bellatrix and Lucius Malfoy arguing.

Suddenly Bellatrix's loud shrieks became audible again. "Stupefy! Stupefy!" Their voices became unclear again, but a different, must deeper and slightly recognizable voice spoke. There were more voices before a loud, clear voice from not that far away yelled out. "HERMIONE!" The voice drew nearer, and the boy kept yelling the name, while I knew from someplace, over and over again.

The boy with black, shaggy hair snapped at the familiar red head to be quiet. I got up and crept closer to the two boys. "F-fred?" Was it really Fred? The boy had the same bright red hair, seeable even through the darkness. The redhead's shouting stopped.

"Eva?" Luna moved next to me in the small patch of light. "Luna?"

"Fred?" I asked again. The boy looked so similar to Fred, it had to be him.

"No, Eva," Luna gently places a hand on my shoulder. "It's Ron and Harry. From Hogwarts remember."

"Ron...Harry..." I mutter the words to myself as Luna moved closer to talk to the boy named Harry. Screams above pierced through the cellar as another boy and a goblin stepped further into the prison. Luna struggled against Ron's bindings, yelling slightly at him until he yelled out himself.

"In my pocket! I've got a Deluminator, full of light!" With one click light filled the room, and I backed up in surprise.

"Harry?" I whisper moving closer to the boy again. There was something familiar about him I couldn't place. "Harry Potter?"

"Yes, Yes!" Luna whispered excitedly. "That's right Eva, it's Harry. Now, do you remember Ron?" I just frown and shake my head. While Luna moves to free the other boy, I could hear his whispers.

"What's wrong with her?" But Luna had no chance to answer as screams-that for once weren't mine-echoed across the room. The redhead, Ron, was pounding and sobbing and I turned back into the corner, trying to ignore the noise. It went on a little longer, the new boys and goblin whispering furiously to each other. With a click, suddenly the light went out and the darkness consumed us again.

"Stand back! Stand back, or I'll kill you!" I recognized the voice. Finally, someone that I could remember with my failing brain.

"Draco? Draco?" I croak out, but the young, terrified blonde ignores me and takes the goblin away. As soon as Draco and the goblin are gone, there's another click in the lights are back on. We all gasp in surprise as a small house-elf-much better looking than Kreacher, who I unfortunately still remember-stood in front of all of us.

"Harry Potter. Dobby has come to rescue you."

"Dobby? How did you...can you disapparate out of here?" The elf, Dobby just nodded at Harry's words as the screams above us started again. "I need you to take Luna, Dean, Eva, and Mister Ollivander to-"

"The Shell Cottage in Tinsworth," Ron interrupted. Luna moved to grab my hand, but I pull away.

"Take them first, and then come back. I need my wand."

"No, Harry we want to help!"

"Just go! We'll follow, go!" Luna defeatedly took Dobby's hand, and then the other boy's hand(Ollivander on Dobby's other side)and they apparated away.

"Wormtail! Go check that noise!" the low voice of Lucius Malfoy comes from above, and Harry and Ron get ready to fight.

"Get back!" yells Peter Pettigrew and at the same time a small pop comes from beside me.

"Can you take me to Bellatrix's room, now?" I hiss quietly. Dobby just nods and with another pop we were now in a large, dark room with only a bed and a dresser. "Go help the others," I whisper starting to open drawers to look for my wand. "I'll meet you in the main hall in a few minutes, and if I'm not there...I'll get myself out."

"Is you sure?" Dobby squeaks and I just nod while opening a few more drawers. A small pop signifies that the elf is gone, and I continue to open each draw of the huge dresser. Finally, in the second to last drawer I find a small collection of wands-most likely for all the witches and wizards Bellatrix had killed-and dig for mine. I search my mind for what my wand had looked like, but I'm unable to remember. Frustrated, I take all the wands and shove them into my pockets. I grab the last wand in the drawer and take off down the stairs, getting ready for a fight.

I clutch the wand that I don't even whose it is, and hope that I could remember enough spells to get me out of the manor. I creep down the stairs, closer and closer to the main hall only to hear a loud crash. I look around the corner to see a huge chandelier on top of a girl, the goblin, and a sword.

"Kill him, Cissy!" Bellatrix screams at the elf, Dobby who was in the middle of the room. Dobby snapped his fingers and Narcissa's wand flew out of her hands. "How dare you take a witches wand! How dare you defy your masters!"

"Dobby had no master! Dobby is a free elf!"

I notice Harry and Ron, gearing up to grab the girl and goblin. Quickly, I point my wand at Lucius Malfoy who is in my way and shout the first spell the comes to mind. "Reducto!" The blonde man flew in his wife and son, and I take the advantage to run towards the group of people around Dobby. As the small group starts to swirl, I grab onto Ron's arm and we twist away.

The last thing I feel in the warmth of the sun and the smoothness of sand, before everything goes dark.