Chapter 21

"What happened between Eva and Fred?"

"Nothing," Fred practically squeaks at the same time Lee says, "Well..."

"Okay, Angelina," I stand up, ready to run in case the tall athletic girl decides to attack me, "Over Christmas break I was really drunk and accidentally kissed Fred, he of course stopped it-"

"You kissed my boyfriend! You little-"

As she moves to try and grab me, Fred tries to hold her back, but the insanely strong Quidditch player is too angry for Fred and breaks free. I try to run away, but of course end up tripping over the couch. I lay on the floor, ready to be pummeled when George steps in front of me.

"It's my fault Angelina. Fred and I did our twin switching thing- you know it- and at the time Eva fancied me so she thought it was me." The four of us stand silent and frozen, waiting for her reaction. All while Lee sat there with a smirk I wanted to smack off his face.

"If you fancy George why did you snog Lee?"

"Oh that's my fault I wanted to make yo-a girl jealous," Lee laughs enjoying the drama unfolding a little too much. The tall girl raises her hand and I curl up slightly, excepting a slap but it never comes.

"Why-slap-didn't-slap-you-slap-tell-slap-me?" Unfortunately poor Fred gets hit upside the head a couple of times.

"I didn't want to-" as the two start to argue I take the chance to disappear. No one except George notices me slip out, and unsurprisingly he follows me.

"Seriously! I fancy you," I hit George on the shoulder as hard as I can.

"First of all, ow. Second of all, your welcome. Did you really want Angelina to know you fancy her boyfriend?"

"I don't-"

"Liar," his trademark smirk plasters on his face.

"Shut up."

"Thank you George! Of course, your welcome Eva." He raises his voice to mimic mine, and I just roll my eyes. I leave the smirking Weasley, and make one more stop before seeing Kala.

I walked into the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom to see my godfather talking to a young woman with purple hair and dark leather clothes.

"Oh sorry Remus, I'll just come back."

"Oh no we were just done. Eva this is Nymphadora Tonks." The woman turns around and gives me a bright smile. Something about her name sounds vaguely familiar.

"Tonks...your name sounds really familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" Nymphadora laughs and her eyes change from blue to green.

"Been reading up on the family tree, eh? My mum's the disowned Andromeda Black. Our parents have that in common. " She smiles again, but I step back nervously.

"It's fine Eva, Nymphadora know about your father. She's apart of the Or-er Ministry. An Auror in training."

"Don't call me, Nymphadora." She hisses at Remus, her hair turning dark red. "Nice to meet you Eva." Tonks notices my confused expression and laughs once again. "I'm a Metamorphmagus, so I can change my appearance. Unfortunately, I have to go but write to me! I'd love to get to know my cousin." I grin back at Tonks as she winks at Remus and then at me.

"So, Remus she's cute-"

"Eva. So what did you need to talk about?" He sits back into his chair pulling out his usual chocolate bar, ignoring what I said completely.

"Promise me you won't get mad at me, o-or tell anyone?" Remus raises his eyebrows, and looks at me uncertainly.

"Go on."

"I-I've kind of been meeting up with Sirius. Just to talk, b-because I just want to know who I really am, a-and..." I trail off as Remus continues to eat his chocolate calmly.

"I know," he reaches into his desk and pulls out what is the original copy of the Marauder's Map. "Though he's a murderer-"

"He's not."

"-you are his daughter, and I truly believe he would never hurt you."

"Sirius is not a murderer."

The werewolf sighs almost sadly. "I'm not here to argue with you about that. Now, you came here for a reason and that is..."

"Sirius...h-he was great the first few times we met up. A little- well gross- and a bit unable to focus, but the stories he told were great. A-and he finally asked about my life and was interested. Then, all the sudden it was all about Harry and being there for him, a-and James..."

"You need to sit him down next time and tell him this. He's going to interrupt you, but you need to firmly make your point. Don't forget he's been in Azkaban for the last 12 years." I sigh knowing Remus's advice was good, but I also would probably never use it. It felt good to have a parent that was actually there, even if he was slightly in his own world.

"Don't forget to come by again at our normal time on Sundays," Remus smiles at as I make my way out of the classroom and to the dorms.

"Eva! Where have you been! The match is tomorrow! How I-we do determines who plays for the Cup, plus beating my sister is important, but I'm freaking out! And Luna's making this weird thing-"

"Wait what?" I cut Kala off before her rant could go on for days. In her bed area Luna sat in the floor with many different plants.

"What are these Lu?"

"These are for helping Kala sleep. She won't being getting much of it in her state-"

"Hey!" Both girls smile at each other, and their eyes meet only for a second before looking away.

"-and these are for luck, for tomorrow."

"Wow did you grow these?" Luna just smiles at my question, the smile more radiant and happy than normal.

"What the bloody hell am I supposed to do with those?"

"Spread it under your nose and behind your ears of course!"

"Of course," the two smile at each other again, their eyes glowing.

Sorry this is more of a filler chapter but Happy late New Years!