Chapter 1

Eva's POV

I stood in front of a tall, cute sort of shack with Dumbledore in one arm and my things in the other. I stumbled away from Dumbledore to puke into the rose bushes of whoever lived here.

"Ah yes I'm assuming it's your first time apperating Miss. Jackson?" my Headmaster asked as I continued to puke out my guts.

He stood there quietly as I finished and I wiped my mouth to find a mix of blood and vomit on my lips.

"Yes Professor. But um- your not going to expel me? I mean I- w-with my dad-"

Dumbledore held out hand to stop my babbling. "No Miss. Jackson. Though the letter came across my desk, after I informed the Minister of Magic about your home life," I raised an eyebrow surprised he knew and the fact that he stopped it. It's not like I was Harry Potter. "- and I immediately found someone who is willing to take you in."

Without giving me time to respond, he flung open the doors of the shack and pushed me inside before apperating away.

In front of me six redheads dropped the their forks and food and gaped at me in surprised and almost horror. Then I realized I must look like complete and utter shit with my face smashed in.

"Oh you must be- er- Eva," the mother of the redhead smiled at my beaten up face while getting up. "Come sit and eat or well- would you like me to fix...your face?"

I touched my face slightly and realized that my nose was bleeding again and my eye must be black and blue. "Oh- er- yes please Mrs..."

"Weasley dear. And these-" I gasped out in pain as the bleeding stopped in my nose and the bone was set back into place. Was it even broken?

"Fred and George," I interrupted her remembering the time I ran into them, literally.

Flashback

I was about to turn the corner when two identical redheads ran right into me. Fred and George Weasley, known by everyone for their pranks. I had just heard a loud BOOM a minute ago and I was guessing it was them.

The two shared a look before suddenly grabbing my robes and throwing me into a broom closet with them as stomping noises grew closer.

"Wha-" one of the twins smacked their hand over my mouth kind of hard as the footsteps grew closer.

"Where are they Mrs. Norris?"

Filch. The minutes passed slowly as I stood in the small closet with the two, awkwardly making eye contact with the twin with his hand on my mouth, getting more annoyed by the second.

Finally the twin took his hand off my mouth and the three of us climbed out of the dusty broom closet.

"Seriously?" I snapped at them.

One of them gave me a wink while saying, "Come on Freddie."

Fred just smiled at me and said, "Later love. Thanks for the help."

End Flashback

"-known for their pranks," Mrs. Weasley frowned as I continued, "Ron Weasley. Known for being part of the Golden Trio and Ginny for..." I trailed off as I thought about the Chamber of Secrets last year.

"Oi I remember you," George spoke up as Ginny was blushing furiously, "we found you petrified last year remember Freddie."

George's POV

Flashback

Me and Fred were walking back from successfully get out of detention when I gasped at the sight in front of us.

A girl with raven colored hair and blue eyes layed on the floor petrified.

"Bloody hell Fred...Oi isn't this the girl you called cute last year. From the broom closet?" Fred blushed, shooting me a dirty look.

"Come on we got to get McGonagall."