Chapter 20

"...and then Cedric said that he's not talking to me because of it! That's bullshit!" Laurie yells loud enough for Cho, who still had a small patch of cat fur on neck. Laurie had finally got her revenge for trying to steal her boyfriend and breaking up our friendship. Of course Cho had run to Cedric about it, and for some reason the Hufflepuff had sided with her.

"He shouldn't be mad at you. He wasn't even mad at you when you were a total bitch to me!"

"Exactly!"

"Miss Calle and Miss Jackson! Do I have to move you again? Do I need to move Miss Chang back next to you Miss Calle?" Snape's smirk showed he knew of their now broken friendship.

"Just because you don't have any Gryffindors to terrorize doesn't mean you can put students near each other to start a fight for your own amusement!" Gasps scatter from the other Ravenclaw's and Hufflepuff's. No one had ever dared talk back to Snape.

"30 points from Ravenclaw," students start to pack up for the end of class, which makes Snape even more furious, "I'm speaking!...for your classmates mouth." Maybe it was my need  to prove I was similar to Sirius, or just the anger from his latest story about Snape's words for Harry's mom, Lily Evans, but I didn't regret my outburst like I might have before.

"Bye Laurie," I call to the blonde as I flee the classroom, running right into Lee and George.

"Oh hey there Eva," Lee smiles at me sadly.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just upset that Fred and Angelina are still together. I wish it could be me and her but...hey, me and you should start a Against Fred and Angelina Dating Club."

"Why?"

"You kissed him so you obviously like-"

My cheeks become the color of George's hair as I yell, "How do you know that!"

"You think Fred wouldn't tell me," George smirks at me, "and I let it slip to Lee on accident. Don't worry, Lee won't tell anyone."

"Well, we've got to go set some dungbombs off in Snape's classroom. Wish us luck Eva!" Lee winks at me before the two Gryffindors disappear. I just shrug and make my way through the school to the edge of the Forbidden Forest.

"I thought you weren't going to come!" Kala grins at from her spot leaning against a rock.

"I promised to be a better friend so-Luna is that a unicorn!" I gasp at the sight of a beautiful light grey unicorn being fed by Luna.

"Come pet her," Luna waves me over while Kala grins at her. "Let her smell your hand first. Unicorns like girls better, but they still like to check if you're dangerous." I slowly walk up to the unicorn and hold out my hand. It's olive black eyes stare into mine for a few seconds before nudging my hand.

"I really should've taken Care of Magical Creatures," I groan as I continue to pet the unicorn.

"Why didn't you?" Kala asks, still leaning against the rock.

"I was raised by Muggles," I shrug. "The thought of magical creatures scared my thirteen year old self at the time." Kala just snorts, but a huge grin still stays plastered on her face. I follow her eyes to realize that she wasn't staring at the unicorn or me.

The weeks go by, and I feel more tired everyday. I kept my promise to Kala and Luna and was there for them every second that I could; which included watching Quidditch practices for Kala and going to see the animals with Luna(which I didn't mind at all). After Lee finding out about my crush on Fred, he continued to ask me out in front of Fred and Angelina. He even sort of kissed in front them which didn't bother Angelina like Lee had hoped and ended with me smacking Lee. I also had to keep up visits with Remus and Sirius, though more were with Remus because he wasn't a Azkaban escapee.

Remus and I are getting closer by the day, but with Sirius it seems his mind has slipped away from me. Instead of telling me stories about my mother and her love of cooking or even asking more about my childhood, it's all about Harry. It started off with a lot of talk about James-which I didn't mind-but then it moved to how he wished he could be there for Harry. I try to be understanding, after all he was in Azkaban for twelve years and the prison was almost like suffering the cruciatus curse slowly over time, but my patience was wearing thin. I had even skipped one visit after Sirius rambled on and on about Peter once I had told him of Ron's rat escaping.

Finally it is the day before the Ravenclaw and Slytherin match that determines who will go on to compete for the Cup. Kala was freaking out, but Lee had managed to drag me to the Gryffindor common room before meeting up with her.

"Lee I have to go to Kala before she starts to really freak out."

"Oh come on Eva I need help with homework," Lee begs giving me puppy dog eyes.

"You hate homework."

"Fine. Well me, Georgie and Freddie were wondering who was the best snogger out of all of us and since we can't snog each other you're the next best thing..."

"Seriously? No-"

"So you say whether Fred or I was better, and then you can snog George-"

"We barely kissed-"

"Come who was better me or Fred-"

"What happened between Eva and Fred?"

I didn't have to turn around to realize there were two tall looming figures behind us.