Chapter 72

*Unedited*
Eva's POV

Luna, Ron, Ginny, Neville, Kala and I glance at each other and I notice that most of them had either gotten a hold of their wands or it was in reach. We met each other eyes and instinctively  know what to do.

In a flash all the other reach for their wand, mine which Draco had put in his robe pockets was out of reach so instead I knee him right in the crotch while Ginny hits him with a Bat-Bogey Hex. I reach into Draco's pocket while he flails around helplessly. "Sorry cousin but I got to save my dad." Quickly we make our way out into the hallway and start to make our way to the grounds.

"Eva!"

"Shit," I mutter to myself. "I got this, go ahead and I'll be right back," I nod at the others.

"Eva!" Laurie calls again. "I-"

"Okay I don't have the time so cut the bullshit. I'm guessing Voldemort wants you to watch me but right now if you know what's good for you, you'll go back to the dorm and not say a word." Her eyes widen in shock. "I still haven't said a word about your arm so...you owe me." I start to run away and guilt rides up on me. "I'm sorry," I yell back.

I'm to far ahead to hear Laurie respond with, "Me too."

I run back to the group in the middle of an argument with bloodied Harry and Hermione.

"We're coming too!" Neville says strongly. "We want to help."

"Well it doesn't matter if you all want to help because we don't have a way-"

"We fly!" Luna yells for the first time ever.

"Look, just because you're Loony and can fly without a broomstick-"

"Watch it-" Kala snaps.

"There are other ways than a broomstick to fly," she points to the edge of the forest where three black, boney figures stand.

"Those mad horses!" Ron sighs. "How many are there?"

"Three," I speak up for the first time.

"Well that's all we need," Hermione says.

"Four," Ginny adds.

"Eight," I say loudly.

"You five aren't involved in this-"

I cut Harry off. "It's my dad and if you think you're going to save Sirius with the three of you, you're mad."

"There aren't enough," Harry says lowly.

"There are now," Luna says more calmly, "the blood on your robes attracted eight of them."

"Just enough."

The thestrals take us to London quickly and all eight of us, somehow, jam into a bright red muggle telephone booth. We slowly go down into the Ministry of Magic and then to the Department of Mysteries where Harry said Sirius was. We run through many rooms, one with a big arch that whispers were entrancing, until we reached a room with bright orbs. When we finally reach the number Harry said Sirius was, nothing was there.

"I don't think Sirius is here," Hermione says.

"Where is he then!" I hiss anxiously but everyone ignores me.

"Harry!"

"What Ron!"

"It-it has your name on it." He stares at a bright blue orb, his hand inching closer to it.

"Harry I don't think you should touch it..." but he doesn't listen.

"Good Potter. Now give it to me," Lucius Malfoy stood behind us while the smoke of Death Eaters arrived behind him. "Give it to me."