Chapter 52

"I'm scared Fred. What if I fail all of them," I sigh looking at the Great Hall doors nervously.

"Ev, I got three. You're going to get at least four." He says before leaning down and softly kissing my forehead. "If you really want George and I can get some fireworks and blow it all up."

"No," I laugh, "then I'd have to take my O.W.L.S after the final task."

"I forgot," he throws his hands up, "my girlfriend is a big deal around here."

"You bet your arse I am," I grin.

"Now, George and I have to go tweak the Puking Pasties, the last batch was bad. So," he kisses my forehead one more time before pushing me right into Laurie, Luna, Kala and Ivan. "Have fun, and don't fail!"

While my eyes are still rolling I turn to my friends. Laurie, Kala and I had O.W.L.S testing for the next four days and with my luck I had the final task the day after. The three of us were extremely nervous like everyone else in our year. Luna and Ivan are here to wish us luck, well Luna more than Ivan.

"I'm sorry but your faces are so funny," he starts to laugh, "I'm so glad Durmstrang doesn't have these tests till next year."

"Shut it Ivan," Kala hisses angrily before switching back to her worried face. Out of the three of us Laurie looked the most discouraged.

"Oh I never should spent all that time with Blaise instead of studying! Just you all wait I'm going to be the only Ravenclaw that fails and they'll have to throw me out! They can't have a stupid Ravenclaw."

Before any of us could calm Laurie the Great Hall doors open, and Professor Flitwick steps out. "5th years! It is time for your Transfiguration and Charms O.W.L.S exams!"

The next four days went by slower than any day this year. Each exam had a practical and written portion, making each O.W.L drag on and leaving everyone more exhausted then ever before. Finally we finished the last two exams and left the Great Hall dead on our feet.

"I'm going straight to bad," groans Laurie, "I need to sleep off all the exams I failed."

"Right behind you," Kala adds, "I can't bare to think of how many I failed."

"Im pretty sure I messed up each written part," I add, ready to join them but a certain redhead catches the corner of my eye," Be right back."

I walk over to Fred. "How was it-"

"Horrible! I bet I failed them all!" I groan and fall into his chest.

"Now I'm sure that's not true....well, now that I think about it maybe-Ow!" he gasps dramatically as I hit him lightly. "But I know you've been stressed lately so I have just the thing to cheer you up."

My eyes light up. "What?"

"A night in the boys Gryffindor dorm." He quickly picks me up bridal style and starts to move towards the Gryffindor common room.

"Fred! What are you doing!" I yell trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Stop moving so much. We're going to have a sleepover."

"I can't sleep in your dorm. I'll get caught and one of you will probably draw on my face when I sleep."

"Wasn't planning on it but thanks for the idea Ev." he gives me a classic wink before dropping me.

"Ow," I groan, rubbing my tailbone while getting up.

"Cover your ears Ev."

"I already know-"