Chapter 22

Luna and I cheer Kala on as she zips by us. The plants Luna had gotten her helped Kala sleep, but hadn't got rid of her obvious nervousness.

Ravenclaw wasn't doing good at all. Harry had gotten his Firebolt back right in time for the game, which Lee so generously explained many times how it was the best broom in the world. The score was 80-0, Angelina had stolen the quaffle from each Chaser at least twice. There was no doubt the older Johnson sister was an amazing Quidditch player, but it was really putting stress on Kala. During all this Cho just followed Harry around in there search for the snitch.

The only reason I was cheering for Cho was so hopefully Kala and the rest of Ravenclaw could win. I would have been cheering for Harry, George, and Fred.

"Come on, Cho! Get the damn snitch!"

I hadn't even noticed Laurie slip beside me, but my focus was driven back to the match as both Harry and Cho started diving. Suddenly, cries erupted from the stands as an odd looking Dementor appeared. Without hesitating, Harry cast a patronus charm(which I hadn't even learned yet) and caught the snitch in one move.

As the Gryffindors started cheering and swarming Harry, Luna and I left the crowd as quick as possible to find Kala. She was not going to be in a good mood.

It took us a while, but finally we found Kala already storming back into the castle, furious. "Of course she wins! She's a Gryffindor, and just like my parents always tell me: Gryffindor is the best house. Honestly, they say their better than Slytherin's with all their pureblood shit, but they're not. The second I was put into Ravenclaw I wasn't as good as Angelina and today proved it. I didn't even score."

"Don't let them get to you Kala. You still did amazing," Luna engulfed the taller girl into a big hug.

"Thanks Luna." The anger melted off Kala's face as they embraced.

"How about we go down to the kitchens?"

Fred's POV

The celebration of our win was amazing, but the whole time I could feel thoughts of Eva buzzing around in the back of my head.

I couldn't get the raven haired girl out of my mind, and it was driving me crazy. For months since our kiss in the common room, I had been trying to ignore her and focusing all my energy on Angelina. Each time Eva popped into my mind I felt like a terrible boyfriend.

I don't know if I still fancied her, but I knew for sure I at least wanted the friendship we had over the summer back.

It took me two days to find Eva, but when I did it was a small relief she was alone. Quietly I sneak up beside her.

"Hello Ev."

She jumps almost a foot sideways yelling, "What the fuck Fred! Why did you do that?"

"Such a nice way to greet me." A smirk rolls onto my lips without trying. She just rolls her vibrant blue eyes like always.

"Hey, uh...I actually wanted to talk to you about something." She stops her slow walking pace to look me right in the eyes.

"Sure." She voice is monotone and makes me nervous, which was a rare feeling for me.

"I hate that we've been avoiding each other because of a stupid kiss," damn it Fred why did you say that, I think, "I-I mean just I don't think we should let it get in the way of our friendship. I know its been weird, but I miss whatever we had. So...yeah."

"Nice speech Fred," she laughs. Her laugh always made my stomach turn. Eva's laugh turned into a small smile, "I miss our friendship too."

"Great. Let's go then." I grab her hand and start to pull her down the hall.

"Wait! I-I have Muggle Studies."

"Aren't you a Muggle? Never mind, wouldn't you rather Dungbomb Filch's office than go to class you already know about?"

I take her wide grin as a yes.