Extra~ Chapter 50

(Y/N) POV~
"Nala! Nala!" I yelled as we tried to dry her off from her bath with her still being contained in the washroom and not getting the whole house wet, "No! Nala!"

She slipped out of our grasp and start to run down the hall towards the living room.

"Get her!" I said to Bokuto and he nodded as we ran after her. Just as she was about to make it onto the carpet I grabbed her and pulled her back causing me to fall forward over her, well still holding her.

I felt Bokuto's arm wrap around my waist before I could hit the ground and pulled me towards him, causing me to pull Nala half way of the ground.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded my head as I pulled Nalas collar out of my sweater pocket which was now soaked. I put it back on her and grabbed it as we dragged her back to the bathroom to finish drying her off.

Once we were done we let her out of the bathroom before Bokuto started talking, "Yoyr sweaters kinda dirty and wet now," he said pointing to my sweater.

"I know, I'm gonna go change now," I say turning around, but he grabs my hips and spins me around to face him again.

"Here," he hands me his shirt that he was wearing before that is dry and clean.

"Thank you," I said taking it and smiling as I walk to my bedroom to change. I can hear him downstairs talking to Nala about how she can't get the house dirty or else she won't be allowed to come over anymore.... I don't think she understood him.

I smile to myself as I finish changing and head back downstairs to see Bokuto laying on the floor with Nala on top of him.

"Help! I can't breathe!" He yells dramatically well Nala let's put a small bark as if she's a small child laughing at him, "Stop laugh by Nala! I'm dying!"

"Nala leave him alone! I don't want him dead!" I say as I walk over a gently roll her off and she lays on her back and plays dead.

"I didn't mean to kill her!!!" Bokuto yells as he sits up and begins to gently rock Nala back and forth before she pops up and stands yup causing Bokuto to fall over.

But he just so happened to grab onto my legs and pull me down with him causing me to fall on top of him.

"You know I think that as soon as we graduate we should move in together," he says smiling.

"That sounds like a great idea, but there is something we need called money," I said with a small laugh.

"Ya, I'll just play volleyball, I am one of the best aces," he says smiling and laughing.

"Okay then, and I guess Nala and I will just rob people for money," I say and he pouts.

"Only Nala can because no one would suspect her, and I don't want you getting arrested"

AN-
Sorry it took so long to update
I've been very stressed from doing online school but here is the update even if it's short
For those of you who read my Kuroo x Reader another chapter for it is on the way
Anyways thank you all for being patient with me
I hope you liked the chapter
Word Count~ 576