Extra~ Chapter 66

AN-
Hello lovely readers
The first picture that I used at the beginning of this chapter had been flagged as inappropriate so I had change it
Hopefully that doesn't happen again

(Y/N) POV~
"Okay let's take a short break since early childhood is now over," Asami says, "Bokuto, (Y/N) you're in charge of getting more snacks"

We nod and grab any of the bowls that were empty or almost empty and bring them to the kitchen.

"Hey Kotaro?" I say just above a whisper so that no one in the other room can hear me. He hums in response to show that he's listening, "Is something going on with Kuroo?"

He glances at me for a moment before going back to what he was doing, "Why?"

"Just wondering, he's acting a bit weird, especially around Mika," I say as I move beside him to grab something, "I'm just scared that he could be acting weird because he's cheating on her or something similar"

He turns and looks at me a bit panicked, "Does Mika think that he's cheating on her?"

"Maybe"

"You have to talk to her and tell her that he's not, he's very very much not cheating on her," Bokuto said grabbing my shoulders, "I'm not able to tell you why he's acting weird because he trusts me, but he is not cheating on her"

"I understand Kotaro, thank you for telling me as much as you can," I say with a smile, "I'll talk to her as soon as I have the chance to pull her away from everyone"

He nods his head and grabs the bowls we had filled up, "Ready to go back?"

I nod my head and grab the rest of the bowls. We set them down on the table and Aimi declares that since she'll be the next one to talk she wants to take a longer break so that she can eat.

I tap on Mika's shoulder and motion towards her room. She nods her head and stands up.

"Where are you two going?" Asami asks and we freeze.

"You remember how I still have my Pokémon card collection right? I have a lot of the doubles and (Y/N) told me that Sumi has been starting to get really into collecting Pokémon cards," Mika says and I nod my head, "I want to know if she would want any of my doubles"

Asami shrugs and goes back to the conversation that she was having with Yachi.

Once the door to Mika's room closes she looks at me, "Did you find out anything?"

"All I know is that he is not cheating on you, Kotaro made sure to make that very very clear," I said and she nodded, "But he says that since Kuroo trusts him he doesn't feel right to tell me without his permission"

"Okay, that helps," Mika said taking deep breaths, "And Bokuto wouldn't lie to you"

"Unless it's about something like him buying Nala a new toy and he thinks I'll get upset, than no he doesn't lie to me from what I know," I say and she nods.

I help her up from where she's sitting and we walk back out to the living room and Kuroo stands up as soon as he sees us.

"Hey could I talk to you?" He asks and I nod. I give Mika a smile as she looks back at me before she sits down.

I'm guessing that this 'snack break' will last longer than expected from what I can see. Aimi is laying on the floor with Asami above her yelling about something as Aimi stuffs her face with popcorn. Yachi is slowly making her way away from the two and closer to where Bokuto and Akaashi are which is in a corner. Mika, who just sat down, is calmly eating a few different things.

I turn and walk away from the chaos with Kuroo. We go to the small spare room in the house and close the door.

"What's up?" I ask as I sit down.

"Do you know what Mika would like as a gift?" He asks and I smile, "Not something to big though"

"She likes bumble bees, well she's obsessed with them," I say with a small laugh, "If you want to get her a gift I would get her something that involves bumble bees"

"Okay, thank you," He says with a small smile, "And I just want to make it clear that I am not cheating on Mika and would never cheat on her, and not just because I know what would happen to me if I did cheat on her"

Yes, what would happen to him if he cheats on Mika, who has taken care of us when we were sick, has made up excuses for why we're late to practice, has taken care of Sumi because I was busy, and has done so much more for both Aimi, Asami and I.

Asami had threatened to shave his head and eyebrows and slowly feed him the hair in all of the food he eats, how she would put the hair in all of the food he eats, I don't know, but I have learned that I really don't want to know how Asami manages to do things. She also threatened to pluck each of his eyelashes out.

I threatened to kidnap him and keep him in my mothers basement and allow Sumi to use him as a doll. She would paint his nails, cut his hair, and although she isn't to interested in makeup she does enjoy sfx makeup which she has always wanted to try out. I also threatened to wax his head until he's bald.

Aimi... Aimi took a different approach to this and used the fact that she's his neighbour against him. She said that she would wait outside of his window and with a camera and would post any photos that he may not want to be seen by others on the internet. She also said that she would break into his house in the middle of the night and wait in his room until he wakes up and beat him with salad tongs until he's almost dead. She told me that she didn't want to be so... what was the word she used again? Tamed, that's the word she used. She didn't want to take such a tamed approach but wikihow had no good advice on how to scare your friends boyfriend.

"I know Kuroo, and I trust that you will take good care of her," I say as I get up and pat his shoulder.

"(Y/N), don't tell Mika this, but I just want to make sure that you know that the reason that I may seem to be acting so strange is because I've never felt so strongly for someone like I do for Mika," He says after taking a deep breath, "Mika's different from everyone else that I've ever even had a slight interest in, and it scares me that I feel so strongly for her even though we haven't been dating for long, I'm just so sure that I want to be with her for the rest of my life"

I freeze for a moment before smiling, "Kuroo, there is nothing to be scared about, I know that Mika loves and cares about you so much, but she's scared, none of her past relationships have been the best, but I can tell that you're good for her, just please don't hurt her like others have in the past"

AN-
I didn't know where to go with the conversation at the end between Kuroo and (Y/N)... so that's what we got
I hope you enjoyed the chapter
Word Count~ 1298