Extra~ Chapter 73

(Y/N) POV~
"You guys took so long to get here," Aimi said to us once we finally reached the hotel and Yachi elbowed her in the side with a smile on her face.

"Here are your room keys," She said handing both Asami and I a key, "We'll meet at the pool in an hour?"

Everyone nods and heads off to their rooms, "Kotaro look at the bed," I drop my bag and fall back onto the large bed in the room with a sigh. I don't get a response so I lift my head a bit to look at him. He smiles at me before jumping on the bed beside me and pulling me into his arms.

I smiled as we laid like that for a few minutes spread out on the bed, "Maybe we should just ditch everyone else and stay here all day"

"I would love to but Asami scares me," Bokuto said and I laughed, "What? I saw what happened when Aimi tried to ditch us"

"You see Kotaro," I said rolling around a bit so that I was able to fully face him and still be comfortable, "I am Asami's best friend, and we just got engaged so-"

I was cut off by a very loud knock at the door, "You are not ditching us! Just because you two just got engaged and you are my best friend doesn't mean I won't have your heads if you ditch us!"

"Forget about what I was saying before this," I whisper to Bokuto as I hear Asami walk away from the door, "I was wrong... that woman has changed"

Bokuto laughed as he sat up and caught me as I almost fell off of the bed, "Let's get ready because if we're late I'm sure it won't end well"

"You are completely right," I say standing up, "I would like to live to see my wedding day!"

~Time Skip~

"You're here!" Mika yelled from where she sat at the edge of the pool, "I got us some chairs! Asami's probably going to be late like usual"

"She always yells at us if we're late but she's usually the one who's late," Aimi whined from where she sat on a chair beside Yachi.

"Fashionably, Fashionably late!" Asami said as she walked into the pool area with Akaashi.

"It's not fashionably late if you get here on time," Aimi says as she stands up. Yachi looks at her almost confused before she gets pulled up from where she's sitting by Aimi and basically thrown into the pool with Aimi jumping in after her.

"Mika," Kuroo said walking up behind Mika. Mika had a look of panic on her face as she began to stand up and try to run away but Kuroo quickly grabbed her and managed to get her into the pool.

"(Y/N)?" Bokuto looked at me and I quickly took off the t-shirt that I was wearing over my swimsuit and jumped into the pool with him following closely behind.

"Ah I wanted to throw you in," Bokuto whined and I laughed before watching as Asami tried to slowly get into the pool but got aggressively pushed in by Akaashi.

"Keiji!" She screamed and he only laughed as he got into the pool, "Keiji why did you push me?"

"You punched me the last time that we went to Aimi and Mika's house," He said with a simple shrug.

Asami glared at him before tapping on my shoulder, "Let me get on your shoulders, we're doing this! Keiji get on Bokuto's shoulders!"

"Don't almost drown me again," I said as I allowed her to get on my shoulders. The last time we did this she kept pushing my head down and I thought I was going to drown.

Akaashi got onto Bokuto's shoulders and grabbed Asami's hands. I looked at Bokuto, "If she tries to drown me, even if it's an accident, you better save me"

"I would never allow my lovely fiancé to be drowned by her best friend," He said with a laugh before I wobbled backwards from Asami almost falling off of my shoulders.

"Don't let me fall! Don't let me fall! Don't let me fall! Don't let me fall!" Asami repeated as I steadied myself and she almost got Akaashi to fall.

Asami shoved Akaashi one more time causing him to fall off of Bokuto but he took Asami with him. Bokuto rushed forward and grabbed me as they fell into the water behind him.

"Mika! Kuroo! Yachi get on my shoulders we're going to do this now!" Aimi said and Mika only looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Aimi, honey, you're going to drown yourself," Mika said, "You can barely touch the bottom, I don't think having someone on your shoulders, even if they're as light as Yachi would be a good idea"

"Shut up!" Aimi yelled as she grabbed at Mika and began to try and drag Mika under the water.

"Yachi get your Chihuahua!"

AN-
Another super quick update!
I have a few chapters after this already fully written so that I can do quicker updates for all of you
Updates may slow down a bit though... not by a lot, I probably just won't be updating the book everyday. I just want to make sure that if some point I feel like focusing on writing a different book than this I still have a few chapters to give to you all and not make you wait too long
Also about Bokuto's sisters, they will most likely be mentioned at some point through at the story but from what I know they're unnamed so I probably won't add to much of them. If I'm being completely honest I kinda forgot that he had sisters until I was pretty far into writing the book.
Wow! That was a long note!
Any who I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Word Count~ 995