Extra~ Chapter 94

(Y/N) POV - 

"Mom, it's okay, we can handle it," I say as I carry both of my sons into the house as my Mom rushes around moving things around. "No!! What if my Grand babies hit their heads on the edges of the tables!?!?!" She's been in a craze ever since she heard I was pregnant, more so since I went into labour. "Mom, you haven't slept for almost three days, go home, please," I beg her. 

"Fine! But just know I'm not happy about this!" She places a kiss on each of my sons foreheads and then goes to my daughter who Bokuto is carrying to place a kiss on her head as well. She stumbles out of the house and closes the door. I smile to Bokuto before going to put our sons down. He follows with our daughter and we sit down on the couch together. 

"You did amazing," He whispers as he wraps an arm around my shoulders and pulls me to his side. I rest my head against his chest an he kisses the top of it. "I can't believe I'm married to such an amazing women. How did I ever get so lucky?" I laugh and look up to him, "I should be saying the same thing, you were with me the whole time, the nurse had to fight you to let go of my hand when you were in her way." He shakes his head, "I was worried, you were in pain." 

I kiss his lips softly and smile, "Everything is perfect now though. Besides the fact that I'm a bit sore." "I guess that means we'll be waiting a bit before trying for a fourth?" I glare at him, "We already have three children, in one go." He laughs at that, "I'm joking, I swear, but I wouldn't;t be opposed to the idea." I shake my head, "Come back with that idea in a few years."

We sit in a comfortable silence as he rubs small circles with his thumb against my shoulder. I laughed to myself for a moment and he looked down at me confused. "I'm just thinking about how I'll manage when it comes to bringing them to your volleyball games. But at least all of your fans will know even better that you're married and have a family." He laughs, "I could say the same thing about you. You still plan on continuing volleyball once you're able to? Right?" 

"Yes, I do." He smiles at that. "But Kotaro, you see you've never had a girl try to rip your hair our at your husbands volleyball game because you tell her that the chance of your husband cheating on you with her is non extant." "Mm.. But I have had a Dad try to fight me in front of his daughter and wife because he wanted to marry young only because of how absolutely beautiful and talented you are, but because his daughter idolizes you," He replies and I roll my eyes. We've both had our far share of events like that. 

"Now I'm going to put on a move," Bokuto reaches for the remote, "And you should rest." He kisses me again before covering me in a blanket. I get comfortable laying against him as the movie starts and close my eyes. 

As I slowly drift to sleep I feel Bokuto hand stroke my cheek slightly as he whispers to himself. 

"So perfect" 

AN- I haven't updated in what I think is like forever. I'm so sorry. To anyone who is still reading this book, thank you so much!!

Word Count - 604