Extra~ Chapter 61

(Y/N) POV~
I walk towards Aimi and Yachi with our friends trailing closely behind me. I smile as I approach them and grab Bokuto's hand pulling him up beside me.

"It's so nice to see you again Yachi how have you been?" I ask turning to her.

"I've been really good actually," Yachi says with a smile on her face.

Aimi wraps an arm around Yachi's shoulders and smiles as a faint blush makes it's way onto Yachi's face, "Yachi is now officially my girlfriend, if any of you are rude to her I will take your ankles and put them in pickle jars"

I smile as I pull Yachi into a hug and she freezes for a moment before accepting it, "You are part of our friend group now and it will stay that way, even if you two break up one day"

I feel Asami join in on the hug, "I'm so happy for you two, if Aimi becomes to much I'm sure we can find a great muzzle for her"

Mika then joins in on the hug as well, "I'm the most 'normal' one out of us so if it becomes to hectic I'm right here, I also live with your girlfriend so you'll probably see a lot of me"

We break the hug and she gives us a small smile, "Thank you for welcoming me into your group so easily"

I elbow Bokuto as if trying to get him to say something to make sure she knows that she's also welcomed by him, "It's great to have you as part of the group Yachi, you'll have to meet our kid soon"

She looks a bit confused, "Our dog, we call her our child," I explain.

"You'll also be seeing a lot of me since I'm slowly beginning to live with Mika and Aimi," Kuroo says with a smile, "My roommate has to many girls over," he mutters.

"I'm happy that you're now part of our group," Akaashi says with a small smile.

"Thank you all," Yachi says with a smile.

"I may need to give you a history lesson on the whole group so that you can understand everything better," Aimi says and Asami and I look at each other.

"We've been waiting for this day," Asami says with a smile.

"Of course if you're okay with us joining in on the history lesson," I say and Yachi nods.

I think that Asami may have forgotten about her wedding at this point since she has been shooing guests away when they come up to congratulate her, and Akaashi ends up talking to them so that she can enjoy this.

Soon Asami stops mid conversation and turns to Akaashi, "We need to cut the cake"

He smiles as he takes her hand and allows her to lead him to where the cake is.

"Well it's nice to see you again Yachi," I say with a smile as I take Bokuto's hand in mine and begin to make our way over to the cake.

"You know what I just thought of?" Bokuto says from beside me and I hum in response, "We'll always be able to say that we are the couple that has been together the longest in our friend group, no one else can say that but us"

AN-
This chapter was a bit shorter but I hope that you still enjoyed it
Thank you for reading the chapter
Word Count~ 577