Extra~ Chapter 47

(Y/N) POV~
"What are you looking at that seems so interesting Mika?" Aimi asked looking over her shoulder to look at Mika phone. The girls were sleeping over tonight since Sumi and my mom are out for the next few days so that they could get a giant Dino plushie my mom had gotten Sumi for her birthday that they just now found out they had to go drive to get, so I decided to have the girls over tonight and then Bokuto over for the rest of the time, anyways he had asked to come over for the days that they're gone.

"Is that a boy?!" Aimi said her eyes going wide and a look of shock covering her face.

"What! No!" Mika yelled almost falling off the couch. I grab her phone and look at it with Asami.

"It is!" I yell and Aimi runs over as Mika starts yelling at us.

"Who is he?" Asami asked, "Is he your boyfriend?"

"What no! I just thought he looked like an angry bumble bee," Mika said well pouting, "Anyways he goes to Aoba Johsai"

"We should watch them play then!" I say then seeing that in the picture he has on a volleyball uniform.

"What no, I just thought he looked like an angry bumble bee, okay?" Mika said pouting as she curled herself up into a blanket, "They're my favourite animal"

"Hey they practice tomorrow, we should go watch!" Aimi yells holding up her phone to show us a fan page that was made for the Captain of the volleyball team that had the days they practiced and the time it started and ended. I high fives Aimi and we turned to Mika.

"It's happening!" All three of us said in unison.

~Time Skip~
"Bokuto I understand what I said," I said as I talked to Bokuto as we walked towards the gym at Aoba Johsai, "I'm sorry, we can cuddle when I get back"

"Okay, with Nala?" He says through the phone to me.

"With Nala, of course, she's out baby," I say smiling, "I'll be back soon don't worry, I love you"

"I love you too," I hear him say happily and I can hear Nala bark in the background. I smile as I hang up the phone as we walk into the gym.

We stand by some girls talking about the Captain of the team. One of them turns to me as I rest my arms on the railing, "Just so you know, since you seem knew around here, Oikawa's mine"

I look at her confused, "Who's Oikawa?" I ask and she looks almost offended, or like she's about to fight me, either one would work.

She huffs angrily and turns back to the other girls and watches the court. I see the guy that Mika was looking at a picture off on the court, I see Aimi point to him as she says, "Mika it's the bumble bee"

"Shut up!" Mika says hitting her and she scream out in fake pain backing away from her. People start looking at us, giving us weird looks.

The guy that reminds Mika of a bumble bee looks up towards us. Mika's eyes widen as she starts to slightly shuffle behind me, and I push her back.

"Mika I have seen you hit a man in the face with a volleyball and laugh, he was scary too, you can deal with this," I say patting her back, "Believe!"

She rolls her eyes and laughs, "He was a scary man, I thought I was gonna die, but it was just so funny"

"Do you even go to this school?" The girl from before asks me and I shake my head, "Are you here to spy on the team to go and tell your boys team so that they can beat Oikawa!"

Now that pulls all of the attention to us, "Yaaaa... no, I'm from Fukurodani, I don't think our boys team would play yours, since they can't make it to nationals"

I may not know who their Captain really is but I know about the team, I do take interest in the other volleyball teams wether it be the girls team or the boys team.

I heard Aimi trying not to laugh from behind me before she falls to the floor almost unable to breath. The girl gets mad at me and looks like she's about to try and fight me so I turn and quickly walk out of the gym with the girls, knowing that it's my time to leave, maybe I took that a little bit to far.

Ya... I think I took it a little to far, definitely, oops!

AN-
I hope you liked it
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 796