Extra~ Chapter 21

(Y/N) POV~

I wake up to Bokuto's arms wrapped tightly around me. I turn my head a bit to see that he's still sleeping. I push his arms away slightly so that I can get out and hopefully find something good to eat because I'm starting to feel hungry. Before I can move too far away from him his arms wrap around me again. I continue this a few more times, the last attempt with my feet almost touching the ground but being pulled back into the bed. 

"Don't leave," Bokuto mumbles, pulling me closer. "But I'm hungry," I whisper to him as I roll in his arms to face him. His eyes are just slightly open and the has a fake pout on his face, "But I'm tired." 

"But I'm hungry, and unless you want me to starve to death I'd like to get something to eat," I tell him. "You won't starve," He says, "I want you to stay here, please."

"Seriously?"

"Yes," He mumbles, closing his eyes again and moving closer to me. "Fine," I say moving a bit to find a comfortable position, "But I'm not going to make you breakfast, so your on your own for that."

"I'm fine with that, as long as you stay."

~Time Skip~

After another hour or two of laying with Bokuto, we finally get out of the bed. I had made breakfast for myself, and somehow ended up making Bokuto some too, even though I said I wouldn't. He's currently sitting on the couch talking to Kuroo on the phone, and I had just let Luna outside to go to the washroom and get some energy out.

"I'm gonna have a shower," I tell him as I walk past him and towards the washroom. "Okay!" Bokuto calls out after me. 

I can barely hear him and Kuroo talking as I go through a hallway closet to find a good towel for my shower and to try and find a new thing of hand soap because the bathroom is almost out. I grab the towel and soap as I hear Bokuto say bye to Kuroo. I close to closet door and feel arms wrap around my waist.

"I was thinking..." Bokuto whispers to me, "Maybe I could join you in that shower." I hum and turn around to face him, "What made you think of that?" He thinks for a second, "We should do our part in saving water for the world." I tilt my head slightly and he smiles, "That's what Kuroo said or something, but I just wanna join you." 

I walk towards the bathroom and call back to him as I put the things in my hands down, "What are you waiting for Kotaro? Get in here then!" 

AN - Kinda edited this one cause I felt like it. Thanks for reading!

Word Count - 475