Extra~ Chapter 74

(Y/N) POV~
"Nala!" I scream as I fall to the ground from Nala jumping on me. We had just gotten back from being away for the weekend and we left Nala and Bear with my Mother and Sumi.

"Oh good you're back! Very very important question," Sumi yelled as she ran to us from her bedroom and pulled me off of the ground, "Can my boyfriend come to the wedding?"

"What?!" I yell at the same time as my Mother who comes rushing towards us from the kitchen, "You have a boyfriend?!"

"Sumi for the last time you can not date our dog," Bokuto says shaking his head and Sumi glares at him.

"Kotaro I thought we agreed that we wouldn't talk about that?" She said and Bokuto took a step back and hid slightly behind me.

"Sumi you have a boyfriend?" I say clapping my hands together to try and get her attention.

"Yes, I do, and my boyfriend is Rin," Sumi says with a nod and a smile, "Also can Mai come?"

"Mai is always allowed to come," I say but then think about it for a moment, "I think... probably depends on what's happening"

"Yay!!!" Sumi yells while jumping up and down and clapping her hands.

"Sumi, you have a boyfriend at 12 years old, and you did not tell you're own mother?" My Mom asks and Sumi freezes with a look of panic on her face.

"Please don't hit me!" She pleads as she gets down on her knees in front of our Mom.

"When have I ever hit you?" My Mom asks, "On purpose?"

I still remember staying home sick from school in my first year of High School and being woken up from the nap I had decided to take by Sumi screaming bloody murder. My Mother decided to also keep Sumi home since it was one of the few days she had completely off work. Turns out my Mother was trying to cook something and didn't see Sumi running through the kitchen and accidentally hit her in the face with a pot. 

"Okay, just don't be mad," Sumi said as she slowly and cautiously stood up from the floor and backed up towards me.

"I'm not mad," My Mom says shaking her head, "I just wish you would have told me sooner"

"I wanted to do it while (Y/N) was here so that I had a shield for if things went bad," Sumi muttered, "Just in case"

My Mother was about to speak again when I heard my name being called from the kitchen and a tall man comes into view. I froze in my spot, the smile that was on my face disappearing as I looked at him.

"(Y/N), your Mother was just telling me about how you are now engaged," He said with a smile as he opened his arms to me almost as if he was excepting a hug. I stared at him in silence as he pulled his arms back and looked to Bokuto, "You must be Kotaro"

Bokuto seemed confused and looked to me and I slightly shook my head, "Let's go home Kotaro"

"But (Y/N) I wanted to tell you more about my boyfriend," Sumi said seeming upset that I had mentioned leaving already.

"I'll pick you up from school tomorrow and you can tell me all about it, okay?" I said as I pushed some of her hair that was in her face away. She nodded her head and gave me a small smile, "Bye Mom, I'll see you soon"

I picked Bear up from the ground and made sure that Bokuto had Nala ready to go before I turned to open the door.

The man behind me spoke before I touched the door handle, "(Y/N), this is no way to treat your Father after not seeing him for years"

AN-
What going to happen next?? Well I already know since I am the author of this story but that's besides the point
I hope that the story hasn't become too boring
Thank you all for reading this chapter
Word Count~ 691