Extra~Chapter 24

(Y/N) POV-
"I am home!!" I hear my mom yell as the front door gets slammed open.

"Welcome home," I yell, to lazy to get up and say hi, since Bokuto and I were cuddling on the couch.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N), how are you? Hi Bokuto! Did you guys have fun?" Sumi yells running into the room.

"I'm good, how was visiting our aunt?" I asked.

"She kept talking about how you shouldn't be playing volleyball," Sumi said shrugging, "I don't know why, you like playing volleyball"

"How are you two?" My mom asked walking into the room with a few bags, "Here Sumi go put this away," she says giving Sumi a bag of a few of her toys she brought with her.

"Okay," Sumi says running off, with the bag of her toys.

"We're good," I said, "Bokuto got a fish"

"Yup"

~Time Skip~ Because I'm tired and lazy
It was after dinner and Sumi was already sleeping and Bokuto has gone home.

"So you and Bokuto, how did Aimi's brother take it?" My mom asked.

"Not well," I said leaning back in my seat.

"It would be weird if he took it well," My mom said, "I have good news"

"And that is?" I say.

"So you know your cousin, my nephew, (C/N) (Cousin Name)," My mom said.

"Ya, Sumi wanted to marry him for like 2 years," I said.

(C/N), my cousin, the step-son of my aunt who wants me to quit volleyball. We used to talk a lot more when we were younger since my aunt who is always telling me to quit volleyball wasn't married to his father yet. We still keep in contact though, since we are cousins, I just haven't seen him for a year. Sumi wanted to marry him for 2 years, which wouldn't have worked since he's the same age as me.

"Yes, well your aunt and uncle are going away for a few weeks without him, so he's going to be staying with us," She said.

"Wait, What? Why?" I ask, confused.

He lives hours away from us so why is he staying with us? Can't he just stay by himself? But then you have my aunt that probably doesn't trust him. It's not that I don't want him staying here, but I'm just wondering why.

"You know your aunt, doesn't trust him," she says.

"Oh, that seems right," I say.

"He's coming next week," She said, "Just thought I'd let you know"

"Okay"

~Time Skip~ Brought to you by Sumi marrying (C/N)
"So how was your time with Bokuto," Asami asks me as we walk to practice.

"It was nice, he got a fish," I said.

"So you guys have a fish child now," Mika said, laughing.

"I saw it, it looks just like (Y/N)," Aimi said, almost tripping over a rock.

"So anything going on with any of your life's?" Mika asked once we got into the gym, well she put her long hair up, that she had dyed a light pink since she lost a bet against Aimi last year, but she seems to like it.

"Well my brother hates me, but he's always hated me," Aimi said.

"Nothing much, my parents are back to work tomorrow, but I need to get more hair dye," Asami said. Asami said putting up her light purple hair. She has purple hair which isn't natural, she did have blonde hair before. She would always dye some part of it purple when we were little and she decided to just dye all of it last year.

"I'll help with the dye," Aimi said smiling.

"No," Asami said. Last time Aimi tried to dye someone's hair it was her brothers. She tied him to a chair and dyed it neon pink, it didn't go well.

"My cousins coming to spend a week or two with us," I say shrugging.

"You mean (C/N)?" Aimi said snapping her head towards me.

"Ya"

"We'll make sure he comes to say hi to us," Asami said.

"Yes, he must come and say hi," Aimi said smiling at me.

AN-
Sorry it's short again
I thought I would add in a bit more about some of the girls on the volleyball team so that you can get to know what they look like a bit better
I'm sorry that it's probably trashy
I didn't have any ideas on what to write and I didn't want to just not write for a while so the idea of (Y/N)'s cousin coming came to me at 4am in a sleep deprived state of mine, so I just went with it
Anyways, as always, Thanks for reading
Word Count- 792