Extra~ Chapter 81

(Y/N) POV~
"I do"

"You may now kiss the-" Before the sentence is finished Bokuto pulls me towards him and kisses me. I hear cheers and clapping along with a loud 'ew' from Sumi but I hear Mai yell at her.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait," Bokuto says with a laugh once he pulls away. I laugh as well and smile at him.

"Our baby is all grown up," I hear Mika say as she holds onto both Asami and Aimi and cries. I hear my Mom say something similar from where she stands.

Bokuto and I turn to everyone and they all clap and cheer as we walk together, "You're stuck with me Kotaro, there's no getting rid of me"

"I'm okay with being stuck with you, as long as you're okay with being stuck with me," He said with a smile.

"I'm more than okay with being stuck with you," I say with a smile.

~Time Skip~
because I'm lazy

"I'm sorry if I step on you," I say as music begins and I start to dance with Bokuto. He laughs as he twirls me around.

"I probably wouldn't notice if you stepped on me, I'm to focused on how amazing you look right now, well you look amazing everyday," He said with a smile. We continue to talk quietly to each other as we dance which makes me forget about everyone around us, and I don't realize that the song has ended until more people are joining us.

After thanking people for coming and finally eating I watch as Akaashi gets a microphone handed to him.

He stands up and the whole room goes silent, "I would first like to congratulate the newly married couple, but I would also like to thank them for everything they have done for both me and my wife. I hope you both find the same happiness I have in my marriage in yours"

The room claps as he hands the microphone off to Asami, "I wanted to try and make my speech somewhat short as not to bore anyone, but that ended up going out the window. I've known (Y/N) for basically all of my life, she really feels like the sister that I've never had. She's been there for me when I was heartbroken, helped me study and complete homework, she's the person that I've always been able to trust and the person who has always been there for me. She's brought so much happiness to my life without realizing it and I hope that Kotaro and her are able to find happiness like that in each other," She pauses to take a deep breath before continuing, "Sorry I have a bit more to say, when we were younger I had always said that I wanted to marry a prince, which I think I have achieved"

People agree with her before she continues, "But (Y/N) would always say something about a soulmate, which I don't think I ever truly understood at that age, but I now realize that the person she was talking about without even knowing it was Kotaro. She would tell me that a soulmate is someone that is meant for you, whether it be romantically or just as friends. (Y/N) from the way you two look at each other, I think you've found your soulmate"

People clap as Asami walks over to hand my Mom the microphone who seems to be trying not to cry, "(Y/N) is my oldest daughter, and I know that I may not have done the best I could at raising her but she turned out pretty amazing. I am so proud of her for everything that she's accomplished and for what she is going to accomplish," She pauses to take a deep breath like Asami had, "Kotaro, you put a smile on my daughters face, not the type of smile that I see when she's hanging out with her friends, or when she's with Sumi and I, it's a smile that she saves only for you, that shows just how much she loves you. The way you two look at each other shows just how in love you two are, and I hope that you enjoy the rest of life together. I would also like to mention that I would very much appreciate having grandchildren as soon as possible"