Extra~ Chapter 15

(Y/N) POV~
"Okay Sumi go get in the car," My mom says to Sumi as she grabs her small backpack.

"Okay, I'll see you in a few days (Y/N)," Sumi says as she runs outside to the car.

"Are you sure your fine with staying home?" My mom asks me.

Sumi and my mom are going to go visit my aunt. She lives 5 hours away from us. My aunt loves Sumi but kinda hate's me. I don't really know why, but she's really big on the whole 'women should be in the kitchen' thing and thinks I shouldn't be playing volleyball, she says it's 'unlady like.' She likes Sumi because Sumi loves wearing dresses, and cooking, and that's what my aunt says is a 'women's purpose.'

I genuinely hate her, and my mom knows that. Sumi also likes sports but just watching them, but my aunt doesn't know. My moms fine with me staying home, but wishes that me and my aunt would get along. But she knows that I'm not going to quit volleyball and she's fine with that.

Her and Sumi visit my aunt twice a year, without me of course, and today just so happens to be the day they're leaving for one of their visits.

"I'll be fine," I say smiling.

"Okay, remember, go to school, no parties, don't make a mess, if you'd I clean it up, and your boyfriend can come over if you want, or the team," She says smiling.

"Okay," I say.

"They can stay over or whatever you want," she says grabbing the last bag she has, "I'd actually rather some one come over so that your safe"

"Okay," I say smiling at her, we go over this every time she leaves with Sumi somewhere and I'll be alone for multiple days.

"Asami's parents are finally home after awhile so don't bother her," She says, and I nod my head, "Your boyfriend seems strong he could probably protect you, so if you don't feel safe, call him"

"Okay mom," I say, she's talking even more then usual.

"Okay, that's all," She says, "Oh wait, if Bokuto does come over use protection, I don't want grandkids yet"

"Mom!" I say. Is she being serious?

"Sorry, just making sure," She said, "I'm gonna miss you"

She then hugs me before saying bye and leaving. I watch as they leave.

"Now what to do?" I say to myself.

I walk around the house looking for something to do. There's really nothing to do. Maybe I could watch a movie?

I check decide to check the time, 6:00pm.

"I haven't eaten anything," I say to myself. I walk into the kitchen I open the fridge and pull out some leftovers from last night since I'm to lazy to actually make anything. I hear it up and eat it as I look for a movie.

"There's nothing to watch," I say as I take one last bite of my food and go back to the kitchen to clean up.

After I finished cleaning I heard a knock on the door. I walk out of the kitchen and to the door. When I open it there stands my wonderful loud boyfriend.

"Kōtarō what are you doing here?" I ask. I didn't even notice that I called him by his first name. I usually call him Bokuto, because I'm used to it but I can't take what I said back. He seemed a bit shocked at first but then smiled.

"Your mom texted me saying the I needed to come over and stay over a few nights to keep you safe," He said showing me his phone. The first day he met my mom she made sure she got his number just in case I don't show up one night. She's done it with all of my friends.

"Oh, her and Sumi are going to visit my aunt for the next five days," I say moving to the side to let him in.

"Okay," He says taking off his shoes as I closed the door.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to get you something to eat?" I asked as I walked into the living room with him.

"No I'm good," He said, "I'm just a bit concerned on what your mom thinks of me"

He then hands me his phone again with the texts with my mom. She says that he should stay over for the next five nights so that I'm safe well her and Sumi are away. He says that he will, and then she tells him not to try anything with me and if I don't give consent that I have her permission to stab him, but if I do give consent then to use protection.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry Bokuto," I say giving him his phone back.

"It's fine, I just hope she doesn't think I'm a creep."

AN-
I truly don't know what I'm doing
I hope you liked it though
I was thinking about this well writing the last chapter but do you want me to write it so that Bokuto has a nickname for the reader?
I don't really know what nickname it would be, but, ya.....
I'll shut up now
Word Count- 871