Extra~ Chapter 48

(Y/N) POV~
"Have fun with Bokuto!" Asami said as we parted ways, "But not to much fun"

"Bye Asami!" I said waving at her as I walked home. I walked up to my house to see Bokuto sitting on the steps with Nala beside him. He looked up at me smiling and quickly got up.

"I thought I told you, you could just go inside?" I said as I opened the door which wasn't locked.

"Well we wanted to greet you!" He said smiling as he walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Okay," I said taking my shoes off and patting Nala's head, who was sitting patiently waiting for me to pet her, "Hi Nala"

She let out a small bark and her tail started wagging fast as she stood up and started to run around.

"Can I cook for you?" Bokuto asked as he hugged me and picked me up off of the ground. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Why?" I asked as he carried me towards the kitchen, "You can though, just don't burn my house down"

"Well I was thinking that when we're older what if your tired, I can cook for you, if your home late, I can cook," He said smiling, "And when we have a kid or kids I can cook for you and them, I don't think we should get take out every time you don't feel like cooking or you get home late, anyways I don't want to make you be the only one cooking"

I smiled to myself, "Okay Kotaro, you cook and I'll watch, if you need help just ask"

He nodded as he put me up on the counter and started to get things out, "So what are you going to make?"

"Pasta!" He said holding up a bag of pasta. I nodded my head as I watched him get a pot out and fill it with water.

Nala walked into the room and laid down below my feet that were hanging off the counter, "Nala how about I make you dinner?"

I hop off the counter and grab Nala's bowl. She follows me as I fill it up with dog food. I walk to where I usually put her bowl if she's here and turn to her and she's sitting and waiting patiently. I put the bowl down and look at her staring at it, "You can eat"

She stood up and started eating. We've barely trained her and she's already very well behaved, I don't know how people could have passed on her when adopting a dog.

I looked over to Bokuto who was watching the water in the the pot, "Kotaro," he nodded, "Maybe turn the stove on"

He looked at me and laughed as he turned it on, "I knew I was doing something wrong"

I smiled as I walked over to him and watched as he turned the stove on. I smiled and patted his shoulder, "I'm gonna go get changed"

"Here," he said taking his hoodie off and giving it to me, "You can wear my hoodie"

"Thanks," I said smiling and taking it with me to my room to get changed. I put on a pair off short with his hoodie. I walked back to the kitchen to see him still concentrated on cooking.

~Time Skip~
"Okay now be honest is it good?" Bokuto asked looking at me as I took the first bite of the food he made. I was surprised to say the least, I had faith in him but I didn't think it would be this good.

"It's delicious Kotaro," I said smiling as I took another bite.

"Yes!" He yelled throwing his hands in the air causing his chair to fall back.

"Kotaro, are you okay?" I asked getting up from my chair, he gave me a thumbs up as he sat up.

"I'm just happy I didn't mess up and that you like it," he said smiling as he got up and put his chair back and sat back down.

I sat down and continued to eat when I heard Nala bark from beside me looking up at my plate, "No"

She tilts her head to the side, "I said no Nala, I'm not cleaning up your vomit later"

AN-
Thanks for reading
I hope you liked it
Word Count~ 735