Extra~ Chapter 71

(Y/N) POV~
"What!!!" Aimi yelled as she flipped over the back of the couch and began screaming profanities as loud as she possibly could.

"Aimi!" Yachi quickly got off of the couch and went to her girlfriends aid. She helped Aimi up and smiled at us, "I'm happy for you both!"

"Thank you," Bokuto and I say at the same time with smiles.

"Yay!!" Mika screams as she claps her hands together and begins to shake Kuroo. Kuroo tries to calm her down but it doesn't seem to be working.

"This. Is. Great," Kuroo says slowly as he gets shaken around by Mika, "Congratulations!"

"This is amazing!!" Aimi says once she seems to calm down and stop swearing. I was about to say something but Mika interrupts.

"When will I be an Aunt?!" She shouts as she slams her hands down onto the small coffee table and falls face first towards the floor but is caught my Kuroo. I see a small necklace dangling from her neck which I've never seen on her before. She isn't someone who usually wears jewelry unless it's a special occasion. The necklace has a small bee charm on it and I smile to myself, I'm guessing that Kuroo took my advice on getting her something to do with bumble bees and that the necklace is from him.

"I don't know yet," I say glancing at Bokuto.

He leans close enough so that if he whispers no one else would hear him but me, "Hopefully soon," I hit his arm lightly and he laughs as he sits back on the couch.

"We must celebrate!" Aimi yells as she throws her hands in the air and Yachi looks at her like she's a crazy person, "We should go axe throwing!!"

"No!" Asami said looking at Aimi, "Last time we did that you almost decapitated someone because you threw the axe behind you instead of in front of you"

"Did I almost decapitate someone? Yes. Did I decapitate someone? No. Did I almost get arrested after it because I refused to leave? Yes," Aimi said asking herself questions but then answering them herself.

"So that's a no to axe throwing," Mika said and then stopped to think, "Let's go on a trip for the weekend to celebrate!"

"That sounds nice," I say and turn to Bokuto and he nods his head in agreement.

"Okay so meet at Asami's tomorrow morning, make sure to have everything you want to bring?" Mika asks standing up, "Oh ya, I forgot to talk about where we should we go?"

Everyone began to chat and I watched as Yachi seemed to try and find a time to cut into the conversation, "Yachi do you have an idea?"

"Um.. well there is this nice small hotel about an hour away," She said to me, "It's really nice and not a lot of people know about it so it's not too crowded. They have a pool too, it's just a really nice place"

I nod my head and turn to everyone else, "All of your ideas suck, Mika wants to go to a very expensive hotel that would probably make us all very poor if we stayed there for even one day, Aimi wants to sleep in an abandoned barn in the middle of no where, they just don't seem like great ideas. I think that you should all listen to the place Yachi suggested"

Yachi begins to talk about the small hotel that she had told me about before and everyone agreed that it would be a good choice.

"Oh, this will be so much fun!" Mika yelled as she jumped up and down, "We can do carpools!"

"I am not putting a kitty pool in my car again!" Asami said as she glared at Aimi.

"Hey it was fun," Aimi said as she held her hands up and took a step away from Asami.

"It wasn't your car that the kitty pool full of water popped in"

AN-
Another short chapter! Wow!
I hope you enjoyed it though
Word Count~ 680