Extra~ Chapter 17

(Y/N) POV~
When I woke up I noticed that I was still on the couch with Bokuto. The TV was still on, so I guess we fell asleep well watching a movie.

"I'm hungry," I whisper to myself. I roll off of Bokuto and onto the ground making a soft thump noise since there were pillows that fell off of the couch below me.

I get off of the ground and put the blanket that we were using, that fell off with me, back over Bokuto. I quietly walk to the kitchen and open the freezer. There sit my beautiful, lovely, Freezies, that I stole from Aimi.

I take one out, and was about to close the freezer when I decide to take another out. I cut both of them and walk out into the living room to see Bokuto waking up.

"Good morning my baby owl," I say as I hand him a freezie. He takes it and looks at me confused, "What?"

"Why do you have freezies?" He asks, as I sit down on the couch.

"I stole them from Aimi," I say as I enjoy my freezie.

"No, right now?"

"Well if you don't want it then I'll just take it back," I say reaching for the freezie I gave him.

"No," He says holding it away from me.

"Okay," I say, "Don't ever question me and my freezies though"

"Yes Ma'am," He says smiling.

"Now what to do today?" Just as I say that my phone starts ringing. It's probably my mom checking to see if I'm okay, but it was actually Aimi.

"Hello, (Y/N)?" She says when I pick up.

"Hey Aimi, What's up?" I ask.

"Well my family's going on a trip for the next 3 days, and we were wondering if you could come over and watch the house, and Luna," She said. Luna is Aimi's tiny dog. Aimi's family is pretty wealth and they usually go on a trip around the same time my mom and Sumi visit my aunt, so if they can't get anyone else they usually call me to stay at their house well they're gone.

"Sure," I say.

"Okay, thank you so much," Aimi said, "Can you come over in an hour?"

"Sure, I'll see you then," I said.

"See you," Aimi says before hanging up. Luckily we have Monday off of school and we only have practice on Tuesday so we won't be playing a game without our Libero.

"What was that about?" Bokuto asks.

"Oh, Aimi wants me to stay at her house and watch her dog for the next three days we'll her family's away," I say smiling as I get up to through out the freezie that I had already finished.

"Okay," He said, "Do you want me to still stay with you?"

"Sure, if you want," I said as I walked up the stairs to my room. I grabbed one of my many bags and started packing some clothes and anything else I need. I made sure to pack a swimsuit or two since Aimi does have a pool.

Once I finished packing everything we had about half an hour until we needed to be there.

"Hey Kōtarō, you didn't happen to bring a swimsuit by any chance?" I ask. He probably didn't, but who knows.

"I actually think I did," He says as he walks over to the bag he brought with him, "Yup, I must of packed it by accident"

"Okay," I said walking to the door and putting my shoes on, "We might as well head over there right now"

AN-
Okay so here is another extra chapter
Thanks for reading
Word Count- 616