Extra~ Chapter 84

(Y/N) POV~
"I have to tell Kotaro. How do I tell Kotaro? Just walk into the house and be like 'Oh hey I'm pregnant?'"

"You're pregnant," Asami repeats, "I'm pregnant! We're all pregnant!"

I look up to see the group of teenagers coming out of the store and stare at us again. I stare back and they quickly walk away.

"We're all pregnant! Everyone's pregnant! I have child! What if Keiji doesn't love me when I'm really pregnant and look like I swallowed a large watermelon whole?! My life is ending!" Asami yells and I slap her.

"Pull yourself together!" I say as I grab her shoulders. She stares at me for a moment before nodding her head, "Everything will be fine! Everything will be fine! Everything will be fine!"

It almost seems like I'm trying to tell myself that. I know that Bokuto and I have talked about having kids, and that he does really want to have kids one day but that doesn't calm my nerves a lot.

"Okay um..." Asami pauses for a moment, "What if we run away together and get a large cardboard box and live in the middle of the Pacfic Ocean with our babies, that way we don't have to worry about telling our husbands!"

"Asami! That is a great idea!"

"(Y/N)?" I hear somebody say. I freeze as I stare at Asami.

"Oh no," I mutter as I slowly turn around, "Daichi! How are you?"

"I'm good, are you both okay? I saw you two yelling at eachother," He said and I smiled at him before Sugawara came up from behind him.

"They're pregnant," He says and Asahi comes up on the other side of Daichi.

"How do you know?" He asks and Sugawara shrugs.

"I can just tell," He says, "Anyways two crazy ladies screaming at each other in a parking lot with pregnancy tests on the ground around them kinda makes me think that they're pregnant or at least one of them is"

"They aren't ours," Asami says quickly as she kicks one of the pregnancy tests away.

"Then who's are they?" Nishinoya asks as he joins the group, "Are they Aimi's?!"

"Did Yachi get her pregnant?!" Hinata asks as he also joins the group with Kageyama who is looking at us waiting for a response. Is the whole old Karasuno volleyball team here?

"That's not how it works, you're both adults you should know this," Tsukishima says as he also joins the group.

"Congratulations!" Yamaguchi says happily joining the group.

"Yachi got Aimi pregnant!!" Tanaka yells as he almost knocks Nishinoya over.

"Do you not have ears? That is not how it works!" Ennoshita says as he also joins the group with both Kinoshita and Narita.

"Don't tell Keiji! I promise I'll tell him! Just please let me be the one to tell him!" Asami says as she almost falls to the ground but is caught by Asahi who she had almost fallen on.

"I knew it!" Sugawara yells seeming very proud of himself. I make eye contact with Daichi and I sigh.

"I just now found out, I plan on telling Kotaro the next time I see him, just please allow me to tell him first," I say, "And please when he tells you act surprised, he was the first one that I wanted to tell after all"

"Of course," Daichi says with a smile. But soon all attention is turned to Asami as she loudly and dramatically sobs as Asahi holds her up, saving her from laying on the ground.

"Asami?" I say and she only continues. I make eye contact with Hinata who is on the other side of Asami and is staring at me.

"What I said to Daichi was meant for all of you, including you Hinata," I say, "If Kotaro goes to practice and is talking about it you act like this never happened"

Hinata quickly nods his head. I will most likely still tell Bokuto about this, I'd feel wrong not to tell him that everyone who once made up the whole Karasuno volleyball team knew that I was pregnant before him because Asami and I were freaking out in a parking lot. I just want him to hear it from me instead of one of the boys.

"Well congratulations, and tell Aimi I said hi!" Nishinoya said as he headed into the store.

"I don't think he's gotten over Aimi being a lesbian," Tanaka whispers to me before he follows after Nishinoya.

AN-
Fun Fact- Nishinoya was originally going to be the one dating Aimi
Any who I hope you all enjoyed this chapter
Word Count~ 778