Extra~ Chapter 89

(Y/N) POV~
"Wait if you're having triplets does that mean I'm going to be a triple Aunt?!" Sumi yells as she stands up.

"I'm going to be a triple Grandmother!" My Mom yells, "Wait you'll have to buy triple the stuff! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! You two are basically poor!"

"We're not poor," Bokuto says but my Mom ignores him.

"We're pretty well off at the moment," I say and my Mom rolls her eyes.

"Three! Three babies! Diapers, clothes, cribs, car seats, there is so much!!" She says, "Don't worry though, I'll help you... give you some money. I'll take it out of Sumi's college fund, or I'll go back to selling illegal substances in dark alleyways"

"Wait used to do that?" Bokuto asks confused.

"Before a really old kids science kit got cancelled because children kept eating the things in it she bought a bunch of them and would sell them to other  parents for almost twice the original price," I explained and my Mom nodded.

Sumi stared at the both of us for a moment, "You plan on using my college fund to pay for (Y/N)'s babies!"

"Don't worry Sumi, I won't let her," I say and she lets out a sigh of relief.

"Wait you're getting another dog right?" Sumi asks, "If you don't then one of your babies won't have a dog, you need three!"

"We're looking for another one!" Bokuto says and Sumi smiles.

"Can I come with you when you get the dog?! I want to meet the dog as soon as possible!" She almost yells and Bokuto and I laugh, "This is not a laughing matter!"

"Sure, you can come Sumi," I say and Bokuto nods.

"Haha! I'll wear a really big hoodie and stuff a few small dogs in there so that I can sneak them out," Sumi says as she smiles to herself, "Then I can start my army"

"Maybe we shouldn't let her come," I say to Bokuto and he slowly nods as Sumi laughs.

"I will be unstoppable!" She yells out.

(A quick note in the middle of the chapter. Just so that this chapter isn't super short I'm also going to include Asami, Aimi, Mika, Yachi, Kuroo and Akaashi being told about the triplets... so let's get into that)

"What!" Aimi yells, as Yachi catches her before she can fall off of the couch.

"Wait! You're having triplets?" Mika questions and we nod, "We're having twins!!"

"Wait! So I'm the only one with one baby?!" Asami yells as she stands up.

"We don't know that yet," Yachi says with a faint smile.

"She's right," Mika says with a nod, and I nod in agreement.

"Well from what we know I am the only one with one baby in my stomach," Asami says as she stands up and grabs Akaashi's hand, "And (Y/N) has three, I'm not about to let her beat me. Keiji come on! Let's go! We are getting more babies in me!"

"Asami, love, I don't believe that's how it works," Akaashi says as he grabs her hand and tries to pull her back to the couch.

"Well I guess we're about to find out," Asami pulls him towards the front door, "If you don't leave with me now we're using Mika and Aimi's guest room!"

"No! No that's not happening! Even though we're moving soon I will not allow it!" Aimi almost yells at Asami as she stands up and grabs a pillow.

"We will not allow it!" Mika says as she also stand up and grabs a pillow.

"Fine, come on Keiji," Asami tugs at Akaashi's arm he sits back down on the couch and Asami glares at him.

"We still have a whole night Asami," He says and I cover my ears and shove my face into Bokuto's chest.

"I don't want to hear anymore of this conversation," I say and I feel Bokuto wrap his arms around me and rest his head on top of mine.

"See, now lets sit down and enjoy time with our friends before we all have children," Akaashi says as he finally managed to pull Asami down beside him.

Bokuto taps my shoulder and I slowly raise my head and uncover my ears.

"Now I'll go get some drinks from the kitchen, juice for the pregnant ones," Aimi says standing up and heading to the kitchen.

"Wait but I don't want juice!" Mika yelled after her, "I had some the other day and it made me sick, get me water!"

"Water for me as well!" I say and Asami seems to almost panic.

"Wait! Water for me too! No juice! Juice is bad! Bad juice!" Asami says as she begins to mutter to herself as she stares at the coffee table and Akaashi comforts her, "Juice bad"

AN-
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading it
Word count~ 824