Extra~ Chapter 29

(Y/N) POV~
"Okay, I got to go out and get something's guys, I'll be back in an hour or two," My mom said grabbing her purse and keys, "I'll probably won't be back in time to say bye (C/N), so bye"

It's been two weeks of (C/N) staying with us, and half of the first week Bokuto ignored me thinking I was cheating on him with my cousin. My mom came back from her work trip after the first week and is now running out to get some things.

As soon as she closes the door she opens it again.

"(Y/N) Bokuto's here!" She yells before stepping to the side and letting him in and then waving to us before closing the door.

Somehow through these past two weeks Bokuto still hasn't met my cousin, other then of course seeing him and me together and thinking I was cheating on him.

"Wait your boyfriends here!" I heard my cousin yell from the guest room where he had been staying.

I watch him come running towards the front door with his bag. He puts the bag down and turns to finally see Bokuto.

"He's taller then me," Is all that my cousin says. My cousin isn't short, and he isn't really tall. But at his school he's one of the tallest boys, according to him.

"Hey," Bokuto says looking down at him.

I was waiting for the other two heys but they never came, which I found weird.

"Well since (Y/N) is like a younger sister to me," (C/N) started but I cut him off.

"Older sister, Older, I'm older then you by a few days and you know it," I said correcting him.

"Okay let me restart, since (Y/N) is like a sister to me and she is my cousin it is my duty to threaten you," (C/N) says smiling proudly, "If you ever hurt (Y/N) I will.."

"I'm already getting stabbed by her mom, Aimi threatened to stomp on my ankles, Mika threatened to dislocate my knee caps, Asami threatened to torture me until I beg for death and then torture me more, and Sumi threatened to shove a plastic apple down my throat," Bokuto said, "I gave them all permission to do that to me if I hurt (Y/N) so whatever it is I give you permission, well maybe, it really depends"

"I was just gonna say that I'd throw a book at you, I really don't know what else I could do, I'm really not that scary," My cousin said, "Ummmm..... I'll.... I'll..... I'll.... I can't think of something right now, when I do I'll tell (Y/N) and she'll tell you"

"Okay," Bokuto said shrugging.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"She who must not be named is here," I said. I then looked at Bokuto and my eyes widened, "How about you go play with Sumi or something"

"Why?" He said tilting his head.

Before I could say anything my door opened and in came my aunt.

"(C/N) let's go, I can't wait any longer to.... Oh... And who is this?" She asked walking up to Bokuto.

"My boyfriend," I said simply.

"Ohhhhh, your boyfriend," My aunt said, "Well maybe he can help convince you to quit volleyball," She then turned and looked at Bokuto, "A lady really shouldn't be playing sports, don't you agree that (Y/N) should quit volleyball, and take up.. hmmm... cooking instead?"

"No," Bokuto said, "She likes Volleyball and she enjoys it, it makes her happy, and she already knows how to cook"

"Well it's not right for a lady to play sports.." My ain't was going to say more but Sumi ran to us.

"(Y/N)! I want to go and pick out a ball now, I think I know what sport I want to play!" Sumi said smiling, she then turned to Bokuto, "Bokuto can come too and (C/N) and.." She then turned and looked at our aunt, "Who are you again?"

"Uhhh.. where is your mother, she isn't raising you girls right," She said.

"She went out shopping, and she is raising us the way she wants to raise us because we are her children," I said just getting annoyed by this point.

"Fine, come along (C/N)," She said turning and walking to the car.

"Sorry for my Step-Mom," He said before walking out with her.

(C/N) closed the door on his way out and I turned to Bokuto.

"I should have listened to you," He said, "But why does she want you to quit volleyball so bad, you're on of the top female ace's in the country, right?"

"Ya," I say, "She just thinks girls shouldn't play sports"

"Oh," He says.

"Can we go now?!?" Sumi yells, getting impatient.

"Yup," I say putting on my shoes well Bokuto picked Sumi up and puts her on his shoulders.

We walk out the front door and we start heading towards the closest sports store.

"Hey Bokuto," Sumi said looking up at the clouds.

"What's up?" He says looking up at her the best he can.

"Did you know it's going to be my birthday soon? I'm gonna be 7," She says smiling proudly looking down at him.

"Really?!? I'm gonna have to get you a present then," He say smiling at her, "What do you want?"

"Hmmm... I think I want a... A TAZER!!" She yells happily.

"Ya, Sumi I don't think that's a good idea," I say.

"As fun as that sounds let's stay to safer things," Bokuto's says.

"Fine... then I want a... Oh... I saw an add for this bored game, it's called save the shit," Sumi says smiling.

"Sumi, you can't say that word," I say.

"How about something else?" Bokuto says.

"Fine, Sorry, Hmmm... I know.. I want a figure of that little funny man from Shrek, Lord Farquaad," Sumi says, "He's my favourite"

AN-
I hope you guys liked this chapter
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 1012