Extra~ Chapter 87

(Y/N) POV~
"Okay!" Yachi says smiling before she looks down and touches her stomach, "I've always wondered what it would be like to be pregnant and carry a baby"

"This will be a mess but it will be a fun mess, to have everyone pregnant," Asami says and we all agree.

I look towards Mika who can't stop smiling as she rambled to Kuroo about different things. He gives her all of his attention and nods his head as he listens to her.

I'm really happy for Mika, she seems super excited. I know she's always wanted kids, whether it be before or after getting married. She always seemed to want to get married but at the same time not care much about it.

"They will all be best friends!!" Asami says as she laughs and Akaashi moves away from her slightly as she starts muttering to herself about something.

"She's scaring me (Y/N)," Bokuto says as he moves closer to me and wraps his arms protectively around me.

"It's okay, just give her a moment," I say patting his arm.

"But this would... no we aren't doing that, why would I want foot cream?" Aimi asks as she looks at something on her phone with Yachi.

"We'll have to find a good house, in a good neighbourhood near everyone else, and it needs to be a good house meant for kids," Asami says as she nods her head, "And diapers, and pull ups, and pampers, and huggies"

"Aren't those all diaper brands?" Bokuto asks and I nod my head, "I think she's gone crazy"

"What if my test was like incorrect and I'm not pregnant!" Asami suddenly yells after looking around, "See (Y/N) and Mika are both showing more than I am, and how long have you been pregnant?"

"No clue," I say looking down at my stomach, am I really starting to show?

"Well it probably depends for (Y/N) whether or not hers is a honeymoon baby or not, so probably around a week or two," Mika said before looking down and touching her stomach, "I think I may be around a week along, we have an appointment soon so we'll know for sure, but honestly I don't think that any of us are really showing yet"

"That's right we need to make an appointment!" Asami yells as she turns to Akaashi to start yelling again but he holds his hand up.

"I'll take care of it, don't worry," He says and she nods.

I gently poke my stomach as I look at it, I don't think I'm showing, I shouldn't be showing at one week, should I?

"What's wrong baby?" Bokuto asks as he grabs my hand that I was using to poke at my stomach, "Do you feel sick? Hungry? Tired?"

I sigh as I look up at him, "Just a bit tired, I think we should get going soon"

"Okay, do want me to make dinner or do you want to order in?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders, "Are you sure you're only tired?"

"Yup," I say as I slowly stand up, "I'm happy that you two are pregnant! And Aimi, Yachi, I hope you both figure out what you want to do to make you both happy!"

"Thank you, congratulations!" Yachi says with a smile before looking back at Aimi's phone.

We leave the house and Bokuto takes my hand as we walk the short walk to our house. Once we make it inside I head to the bedroom and start looking for something more comfortable to wear.

"What's wrong?" Bokuto asks as he leans against the doorway and watches me.

"I'm just tired, are we telling our families tomorrow? Because if not when are we going to?" I try to change the subject as I find one of his t-shirts.

"(Y/N)," He says as I look at him for a moment before putting on his t-shirt, "I know you're not just tired, what has you so upset?"

"Am I showing that much?" I asks as I lift up his shirt and turn to the side so that he can see my stomach.

"No, I wouldn't notice if I wasn't trying to see a difference," He says as he crouches down beside me and puts a hand on my stomach, "See just right here"

He drags his finger along my stomach to draw a circle, "There's just the tiniest bit of a difference right here, but that's because you have our baby right here"

"But-"

"(Y/N) it's not noticeable at all, Asami is just freaking out," He says as he stand up and hugs me, "Now for dinner, what do you want?"

"Ice cream," I mutter into his chest and he laughs.

"How about we have ice cream after?"

AN-
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
Thank you for reading
Word Count~ 820