Extra~ Chapter 62

(Y/N) POV~
"Okay that's all we'll be able to sort out for right now since we have to go and pick Sumi up from school," I say standing up from the couch.

Everybody has been tasked with writing about how they met each other, like how I met Asami, and how I ended up with Bokuto, for when we all meet up at Mika and Aimi's house to present it to Yachi.

But Asami and Akaashi are currently on their honeymoon so we've decided to postpone it until they get back. Asami has threatened us that if we even think about doing it without her she'll find some way to harm each and everyone of us.

"Should I bring a volleyball so that we can show off?" Bokuto asks jokingly as he grabs a volleyball that we keep by the door.

"And we'll be able to see if the boy can play," I yell with smile on my face. He laughs as he wraps his arm around my shoulders as we walk to the car.

"Should we have brought Nala?" Bokuto asks as we get closer to Sumi's school.

"Maybe... but I think it would be a little too much for the first time that we get to be around her friends that she has now," I say.

I haven't really met any of Sumi's new friends that she's gained over the years since I moved out of the house and I've been trying to focus on both school and volleyball at the moment. All I know is that most of her friends from when she was younger are no longer her friends, and I am thankful for that, I never really liked any of them.

We wait outside of the car as children come rushing out of the school. I spot Sumi talking to a group of kids before pointing towards us. I wave at her with a smile as the group comes towards us and Sumi runs ahead of them.

"How was the wedding?" she asked once she reached us.

"It was nice, Aimi jumped out of a window, but it was nice," I said and she laughed.

"How come I'm now hearing about this?" Bokuto asks with a look of confusion on his face.

"Oh, (Y/N), Kotaro, these are my friends," Sumi says motioning to the kids who had finally reached us.

"It's nice to meet you all," I said with a smile as I leaned against the car beside Bokuto.

"It's nice to see you both again!" The shortest girl in the group said softly with a small smile.

"Mai! It's great to see you!" I said with a smile and Bokuto nodded from beside me.

"This is Amida you remember her right? This is Alice, this is Ringo, you should remember him as well," Sumi says pointing to each of them, "And this is Rin"

"Well it's nice to meet you all, or see you all again," I look at Alice for a moment before smiling, "Do you by any chance have an older sister named Morgan?"

She nods her head as she looks up at me a bit confused, "How did you know that?"

"I used to be on the same volleyball team as her in high school," I said with a smile, "Okay now everyone into the car!"

(I have no clue how many seats this car is gonna have wether it be 2, 5, 80, but all of these children are gonna be squished in there)

Bokuto leaned over to me slightly as we neared the park that we were bringing them to. It was usually empty beside a few families and the scenery was beautiful.

"What happens if one of them dies?" He whispers only loud enough for me to hear and I shrug.

"What happens, happens," I say and he lets out a small laugh.

"You know Rin, I think you should try playing football too, it would really impress the girls," Ringo says to Rin as we get out and begin to walk to the clearing in the park. Oh how much I hated, well hated is a strong word... but how much I hated Ringo when he was younger, "You know football is the best sport to play to impress girls"