Extra~ Chapter 69

(Y/N) POV~
"Why couldn't you have gotten Bear when I was there?" Sumi asks as she picks him up from the floor while Nala whines from where she's sitting. I pat her head and she stops whining, but starts again as soon as I stop patting her head.

"Well I had a surprise for (Y/N)," Bokuto says as we sit down in the living room with them.

"You are just the cutest little thing I have ever seen," Sumi says as she holds Bear up in front of her face and he makes a noise of discomfort, Nala whines causing Sumi to glance at her, "Nala you're cute too but you're not a puppy anymore, Bear is a cute little puppy"

"Sumi put Bear down, he's basically screaming to get away from you," My Mom says taking Bear away from Sumi and placing him on the floor. She looks towards us with a smile before she focuses on my hand, "Did you two get engaged? Or are you having an affair (Y/N)? Or is this some sort of thing where (Y/N) is pretending to be in love with a rich person and marry them and then they'll magically disappear so that you two can take their money?"

"We're engaged," Bokuto and I both say with a small laugh.

"Oh... I wasn't opposed to the idea of helping get rid of the rich person if that's what was going on," My Mom says while nodding her head slowly, "But I'm so happy for the both of you! I want grandchildren pronto!!"

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED AGAIN!!" Sumi basically screams as she falls off of the couch before she stand up and smiles, "I want to be the flower girl again, or the ring panda, or the person who says all of the words, or... what else in important in a wedding?? I'LL BE THE PIÑATA!!! Wait no... I'll be the stick that smacks the piñata! SO MANY CHOICES!!!"

"We'll talk more about you're role in the wedding when we get there," I say as Sumi lays back on the couch for a minute trying to come back from all of her screaming.

"I am just so happy for the both of you! And I am so excited!" My Mom almost yells as she smiles at us, "But Kotaro I swear if you dare hurt my daughter you are going to wish you were dead, death would be better than what ever will come you're way if you hurt her, and if you cheat on her I will snap you in half like a twig beneath my feet!"

"You better watch yourself Kotaro, I may be small but I've broken a few noses during my time playing basketball, and not all of them were an accident," Sumi says as she leans towards Bokuto.

"I don't plan on hurting her in anyway," Bokuto says as he slowly moves closer to me as if I could protect him from the two in front of us, "I love her too much to hurt her"

"Oh good!" My Mom cheers with a smile as she claps her hands together, "Now this wedding is going to be amazing! I have saved up money for this day! Don't worry Sumi I've been saving up money for you're wedding too, of course you can choose not to get married and we'll figure out something else to do with the money"

"I want to make a theme park for The Dark Crystal with my money!" Sumi says with a smile and my Mom sighs and shakes her head.

"I don't think we'll have enough for a full theme park"

AN-
I know this was a shorter chapter but I hope you enjoyed it
If there's any events that you think I should write about before the actual wedding I would love to hear any of your ideas
Any who thanks for reading this chapter
Word Count~ 660