Extra~ Chapter 82

(Y/N) POV~
"Come on (Y/N)!" Bokuto says happily as he tries drags me along out of our hotel room with him. We are currently on our honeymoon, which has been amazing so far.

"Kotaro let me change first," I say as I pull back to where our clothes are.

"What's wrong with what you're wearing right now?" He asks looking at me confused. I look down at what I'm wearing and look back up at him and look at what he's wearing.

"Maybe we should both change," I say and he continues to look at me confused, "Kotaro, we are still wearing what we slept in, and aren't we going to the beach?"

"Oh," he says as he realizes and let's go of me, "I see"

After getting ready to go out and be around other people, Bokuto quickly drags me out of the hotel and towards a nearby beach.

"Come on Kotaro, this is a good spot," I say motioning to a spot that has enough shade but also sun. He nods his head and we put our stuff down.

"(Y/N)!" I hear somebody yell. I turn around confused to see a small child running up to me.

"Hello?" I say a bit confused.

"I'm a big fan! I watch you play stripy ball on the tv at home! You hit the ball and it goes BANG! BLAMM! KABOOM!" They yell as they throw their arms in the air. I laugh as they smile at me, "I want to play the stripy ball game like you when I'm older!"

"Wow! Thank you?" I've never really had anyone approach me and say that their a fan.

"Oh I carry this around so that if I ever met you I could give it to you!" They say as they stick their hand in their pocket and pull out a small owl keychain, "I know that you're dating that stripy ball player that looks like an owl so I wanted to get you an owl keychain!"

"Wow! This is so cool!" I say as I crouch down and they put it in my hands.

"I hope you like it!"

"I love it!" I say as I look at the black and white owl keychain that looks too similar to Bokuto.

"Oh, hi!" They say as they wave behind me at Bokuto, "You're her boyfriend right?!"

"Husband, but yes," He says and the kid smiles at him.

"That's awesome, two amazing stripy ball players are married to each other!" They kid almost yells.

"Oh geez! I'm so sorry!" I hear someone say I look up to see a person standing behind the child.

"Mommy! Look it's (Y/N) and her husband! She's my favourite stripy ball player!" They say happily as they take their Mom's hand.

"Volleyball, but yes honey that's great! I'm so sorry again!" The child's Mom says to me.

"It's fine, really!" I say as I stand up and smile at her, and then look down at the child, "It was nice to meet you!"

"It was nice to meet you too!" They child says with a smile, "One day you'll see me on tv just you wait!"

AN-
I decided to update quickly since this chapter is shorter than others
But I hope you enjoyed it
Word Count~ 553