Extra~ Chapter 60

(Y/N) POV~
"Where is my dress!?" Aimi yells as I get a high heel thrown at my face. Luckily it didn't hit me in the face and just missed me.

"Aimi now can you tell us who you're seeing?" Mika asked as she fixed her hair is the mirror.

"Later, when we eat or whatever," Aimi said as she searched for her dress.

I walked up behind Asami in the mirror and smiled, "How are you doing?"

She turned to me and a look of panic made it's way onto her face, "What if he regrets marrying me? What if it was all just some cruel joke?" She listed off more and more of her worries as she counted them on her fingers.

"Asami listen to me," I said as I grabbed her shoulders, "Akaashi is not that type of person, I can tell by the way he looks at you that he loves you so much, and if he hurts you then I guess Nala's getting a new type of dog food"

She let out a small laugh and nodded before turning back to the mirror and fixing anything she could, "Thank you (Y/N)"

"What is a best fri- Okay who threw the bouquet!" I yelled turning around to look at the other bridesmaids as I clutched the bouquet that just hit me in the head.

"It was her!" Aimi yelled pointing at one of Asami's two cousins before she opened the window. She put her dress that she had just found down and started to climb out of the window.

"Aimi get back in here!" Mika yelled as she grabbed Aimi's wrist and started to pull her inside.

"No! You'll never take me alive!" Aimi yelled as she fell out of the window. I rushed to the window and looked out of it with Mika. Aimi was laying in a bush smiling up at us, "Haha bitches"

"Aimi get inside and get your dress on!" Asami yelled from her spot in front of the mirror.

"Yes ma'am!" Aimi yelled as she climbed back through the window and picked her dress up.

(I'm going to skip over the reception, don't hate me)

"You know you look very beautiful right now," Bokuto said as he stood next to me and watched Akaashi and Asami dance.

"You don't look to bad yourself," I said elbowing him slightly causing him to playfully pout, "Don't worry, you look very handsome"

He smiled before kissing my forehead, "Why thank you"

I turned back to look at Asami and Akaashi when I spotted Aimi on the other side of the room talking to a girl. Her back was turned to us so I couldn't quite tell who it was.

"Who is that with Aimi?" I ask Bokuto and he looks in the same direction and shrugs. Bokuto and I get distracted with trying to see who's with Aimi that we don't realize what's going on around us.

"(Y/N) it's the bouquet toss!" Mika says before pushing me into a group of people. I get pushed around a bit before making my way to the middle of the group.

I watch as Asami takes a deep breathe before turning around a tossing the bouquet, one of the people in the front will probably get it.

I knew I was wrong when I felt the bouquet collide with my face and fall into my hands. I wasn't going to try and catch it but now that I have it I will not let it go unless I'm giving it back to Asami.

"Give me that!" A girl beside me yells as she tries to grab the bouquet.

"No," I say simply before kicking her shin and holding the bouquet in the air, "I caught it!"

I watch as a Asami smiles seeing that I'm holding the bouquet. She happily claps her hands together as the crowd clears and a few people stare at me.

"You caught it!" Bokuto says running up to me and picking me up in his arms.

"You're going to have to get married soon now," Asami says poking me slightly with a smile before looking pass me, "Wait who's with Aimi?"

"I don't know, we couldn't figure it out," I said looking towards Aimi and seeing Mika running towards us with Kuroo trailing behind her.

"Aimi brought the girl she's been talking to, well actually dating," Mika said, "Also good job on catching the bouquet, and Akaashi I excepted to be an aunt by the end of next year"

"Who is she?" Asami blurts out and Mika smiles.

"Yachi"

AN-
I had taken awhile to decide on who Aimi should date, I ended up deciding on Yachi
Also I know some people hate Yachi so any hate towards her for being the one to date Aimi will be deleted, I think I have that power
Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter
Word Count~ 826