Extra~ Chapter 41

(Y/N) POV~
"Where's Bokuto and Pretty Boy?" Sumi asks Asami and I when we get to my house.

"They have a practice game with Nekoma, and Karasuno, or something like that, I forget," Asami said as we watched Sumi pick up Mocha and Asami starred at the cat.

"Oh, can we go see?" Sumi asked. Sumi has her arms wrapped around Mochas chest with her arms above her own, and the rest of her body dangling well she gently swung the cat back and forth making it look like a noodle.

"No, we have to go out to get some stuff for Mocha," I said as I watched the cat slowly fall asleep somehow, "Go get changed and we'll go"

"Okay!" Sumi said happily as she dropped the cat and ran to her room. The cat landed on the floor still asleep somehow.

"I think there's something wrong with the cat," Asami said, "But it's just so cute!"

"Of course there's something wrong with it, any animals that Aimi has ever had to take care of, even if it was just for an hour, end up having something wrong with them," I said shaking my head.

"I'm ready!!" Sumi yelled running out of her room in one of her Princess dresses she has that are usually kept in a box that she has a bunch of things to play dress up in.

"Okay let's go," I say as we walk towards the door to see it be flung open.

"Help us!!!!" Bokuto yells running inside with Kuroo, Tsukishima and Hinata being dragged behind them and they slam the door closed.

"Ahhhhh!!! It's a rooster!!!!" Sumi yells pointing to Kuroo and turning around and tripping over Mocha and landing on the floor.

Kuroo looks at Sumi for a second and then back towards me.

"Akaashi won't let us keep them!" Bokuto says pointing to Hinata and Tsukishima. Hinata smiles at me and Tsukishima looks like he is just done with the two third years that dragged him here, which he probably is.

"You stole them didn't you?" Asami asked. Bokuto looked at her in panic.

"Don't tell Akaashi we're here Asami!!" Bokuto says and Kuroo looks at him confused.

"I'm dating Akaashi," Asami says to him.

"Fine," I say looking at the four of them, "You can hide from Akaashi here, and I'm guessing Suga too, Yaku? But you have to play with Sumi, all of you"

"Okay," Bokuto and Kuroo say.

"Yessss!!!!" Sumi yells snatching Mocha up from the ground and leading them to her room.

"Asami don't tell Akaashi, don't ruin this moment for Sumi," I say looking at her and she shrugs.

"Okay, you can be the rooster queen," Sumi says, "And Bokuto you're the owl queen"

I walk towards her room with Asami and look in. She gives Kuroo and red and black dress from her box, and hands Bokuto a black and white dress.

"You can be the sun queen," She says giving Hinata a orange and yellow dress, "And you'll be the Dino Queen," she says giving Tsukishima a puffy dress with Dino's on it.

They some how manage to put the dresses on, well Bokuto, Kuroo, Hinata, and Sumi had to force Tsukishima in his dress.

"Okay now I'll be..... GOD!!!" Sumi says laughing maniacally, "Oh Asami, (Y/N) you'll play too, come on and get your dresses"

As Asami and I get our dresses on that Sumi gave us she sets up a table with fake tea cups on it. Everyone sits down and Sumi quickly runs and grabs her Dino Stuffy from her bed and sits down.

"Here your the Dino queen so you can hold Beetlejuice, but be careful, if you hurt my Dino I rip your head off," Sumi says as she gives Tsukishima her Dino. I can see Tsukishima smile slightly before going back to his blank face.

"You smiled," Hinata said pointing at Tsukishima. Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"Okay I'll be back," Sumi said running off.

"You all look very fancy," I said smiling, "especially you Mocha"

Mocha meowed at me as she sat in the chair Sumi put her in with a tiara on her head and a tutu on.

"Okay, come on," Sumi yelled from the Kitchen. We got up and walked to the kitchen to see Sumi standing in the kitchen with ketchup? smeared across the floor making it look like she was gonna summon something.

"Bokuto! Rooster! Get in!" She demanded as she pointed to the middle of the summoning circle. They did as she said, "Lay down"

They laid down in the ketchup, "Good now we can start"

Sumi sat down on the ground and started to play with a lighter and a small Dino shaped candle she begged my mom to buy for her. I grabbed the lighter from her and lit the candle and put it on the table.

"Asami, lights!" She said. Asami turned off the lights, "Oh great Dino god!! I offer you these two as a sacrifice!! Please bring the Dino's back!"

Sumi motioned for me to hold the candle. I held it as stood beside her.

"Okay," Sumi said reaching beside her. She grabbed a plastic butter knife and raised it above Bokuto and Kuroo smiling. They both looked at her in shock as they struggled to get up slipping on the ketchup.

"I sacrifice these two to you oh great Dino God!!!!" Sumi said as she started to try and stab them. I put the candle down and started chasing her.

All of a sudden the lights turned on and Akaashi appeared, with a few people from Nekoma and Karasuno, and Mika and Aimi.

"I don't want to be sacrificed," Bokuto said hiding behind me from Sumi.

"Here," Tsukishima said holding his hand out to Sumi and handing her Beetlejuice. She gave him the plastic butter knife. He started walking towards Bokuto and Kuroo with the butter knife.

"Bad Tree!" I heard Aimi said, "Bad Tree!"

"Bad Tsukki!" Someone from Karasuno said.

"He's not obedient," Aimi said Nishinoya, "You guys really need to train him better"

"You really do, Aimi's more obedient," Mika said with a slight laugh.

"Tsukishima, put the plastic butter knife down," I said as Bokuto and Kuroo hid behind me and made them back up with them.

Bokuto and Kuroo hit the counter and I bumped into them, I smiled to myself as I turned around and grabbed a knife from the knife block in the counter.

"Put the plastic knife down," I said pointing the knife at him.

"I've only ever seen her have to pull a knife on someone once before, and that was me," Aimi said.

Sumi ran in front of Tsukishima and put her arms out taking the plastic knife and throwing it on the floor.

"No!" She said, "He's like Pretty Boy, he's the new pretty boy"

AN-
I hope you enjoyed the chapter
I feel like I haven't posted in a while but I can't really tell
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 1178