Extra~ Chapter 20

(Y/N) POV~
I had just gotten of a very weird phone call with Aimi. It started off with her asking me if I would date her brother, which I'm guessing is because he probably just found out I'm dating Bokuto. And then the conversation got into me having kids with Bokuto, and money.

"What was that about?" Bokuto asked, coming into he kitchen, where I was, leaning on a counter with my back facing him.

"It was just Aimi," I say putting my phone on the counter.

"Okay," He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on top of mine, "Can we go swimming?"

"How about you can go swimming, and I can sit by the pool since I don't feel like going in," I say turning around in her arms and hugging him.

"Sounds good to me"

~Time Skip~
I decided to get my bathing suit on, just in case I change my mind, and end up wanting to get in the pool.

"Here, Kotaro you can have the princess towel," I say handing him a towel.

"Haha, I'm a princess," He said smiling.

"Yes, you're the Owl Princess," I say grabbing two towels, since the towel I just gave Bokuto is actually the Dogs.

"Let's go," I say as I walk into the backyard with Bokuto. Luna, Aimi's dog, is playing in the grass when we get outside. I put the towels down on a table and take the princess one from Bokuto.

"Okay," I say, "Now, Freezies"

"Actually.... I was thinking of doing something different," Bokuto said.

"And that would be?" As soon as I asked that he grabbed me a carried me towards the pool.

"No, no, no, Kotaro, no, bad owl, bad owl, put me down," I say hitting his back.

"Don't worry I'll get you a freezie," He says, before throwing me into the pool.

"It's cold," I say as I head over to the shallow end so I can stand properly.

"So that's a no on the freezie?" He asked crouching down at the end of the pool.

"That is a no," I said. I then grabbed his arm and pulled him into the pool.

"God it's cold," He said to me as he stood up.

"Exactly," I say crossing my arms.

"Here, come here," He said pulling me into a hug, "I'll warm you up"

"Kotaro, that's very sweet, but we're in freezing water," I say hugging him back, before wiggling out of the hug and getting out of the pool.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He whined watching me walk away from the pool.

"To the hot tub," I say as I walked towards it.

"Wait, Aimi has a hot tub?" He asks getting out of the pool and following me.

"Yes," I say as I get into the hot tub.

"I didn't know that," He said as he got into the hot tub as well.

The rest of the day was basically spent just us sitting in the hot tub, talking. When we finally got out it was getting close to dinner.

~Time Skip~
We had eaten and watched a few movies and I was getting tired.

"Hey Kotaro, can I have one of your hoodies?" I asked.

"Sure, Pick which ever one you want from my bag," He said as he watched the movie.

I got up from the couch and almost tripped on Luna who was laying in the middle of the hallway. I got to the guest room we are staying in and went to Bokuto's bag, and picked out a sweater I liked. I grabbed a pair of shorts from my bag and went to the bathroom to change.

Once I had changed I walked back to the living room making sure not to trip on Luna.

"Hey, Kotaro," I said.

"Hmm.." He looked away from the TV to me.

"I'm tired so I'm gonna go to bed," I said smiling.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute," He said smiling.

"Okay," I say as I walk back to the guest room. I closed the door almost all the way and turned of the light before crawling into the bed.

I was laying there for a few minutes until Bokuto  ale in. I watched as he opened and closed the door. He took off his shirt and I heard it land somewhere in the dark room. All I could really see was a dark figure moving around. He got into the bed and I rolled over to face him.

"Goodnight," I said smiling.

"Goodnight," I said as he kissed me. He then pulled me into his chest and snuggled into it.

AN-
I hope you liked it
I'm sorry I haven't made a chapter in awhile
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 803