Extra~ Chapter 30

(Y/N) POV~
"Okay Sumi which sport do you want to play?" I asked Sumi as when we got to the store.

"Hmm... I think... Yes!" She said running off. Bokuto and I followed after her.

"I want to play Basketball!!" She said grabbing a small basketball and holding it above her head.

"Are you sure?" I asked tilting my head.

"Yup," She said smiling.

"Okay," I said shrugging, as we went to go pay for it

We payed for it and then left the store.

"So Sumi I don't really know how to play basketball," I said.

"Me neither," Bokuto said.

"I'm sure we can figure it out, didn't Asami okay basketball when she was my age?" Sumi asked smiling at me.

"No, Asami played Baseball when she was 5, and she quit after 2 weeks, and getting hit in the head with a baseball, then she started playing Volleyball with me," I said.

"Oh ya... Oh it was Aimi right? She played basketball," Sumi said.

"Aimi has payed soccer, and then was kicked off of the team for being to aggressive and hurting people," I said, that's when I remembered something, "But Aimi's brother plays Basketball, I'm sure he'll help you"

"Okay, then let's go, the I can go swimming after!!" Sumi said excited.

"Well then we have to go get your swimsuit," I said.

"Okay let's go, and Bokuto can come too, right?"

"Yes, he's coming," I say.

"Yup"

~Time Skip~
After getting all of our swimsuits we headed over to Aimi's. I knocked on the door and Aimi opened it.

"Well hello there," She said smiling at us, "What brings you to my cave of wonders?"

"Sumi wants to play basketball," I say pointing at the small basketball in her hands.

"I.. okay... I'll get my brother," Aimi says letting us in.

"Are you guys going swimming after?" She asks.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Aimi I got to show you the new jump I've been working on, I go backwards!" Sumi says excited.

"Well I'm excited to see," Aimi says smiling at her.

"Hiro get your butt down here," Aimi yells from the bottom of the stairs. (I'm gonna go with Hiro for his name)

"What do you want?" He yells as he runs down the stairs.

"Sumi wants to learn to play basketball," Aimi said, "You're gonna teach her"

"Why?" He asked, he looked towards where I was standing with Sumi and Bokuto, "Ohh... I'll only do it if I get a kiss from (Y/N)"

I look at Bokuto and he's staring at Hiro with a look of hatred, he looked like he wanted to strangle him. I looked back and Hiro and shook my head.

"No, you'll be helping Sumi since she is a six year old little girl," I said, "And I have a boyfriend who is right here," I say motioning to Bokuto.

"Oh ya... well I guess I can help her for that reason, give me a sec, I'll meet you in the backyard," He says walking back to his room.

"Okay, let's go," I say grabbing Bokuto's hand and letting Sumi lead us outside.

After Hiro comes outside he starts explaining a few things about Basketball yo Sumi. I sit in a chair beside Aimi and Bokuto stands with them, then walks over to use shaking his head.

"I thought you wanted to join them?" I asked as he sits down in the other chair beside me.

"It's to confusing," Bokuto says.

"I don't understand how Hiro plays it," Aimi says.

"You're just stupid!" Hiro yells at Aimi.

"Don't call Aimi stupid, stupid!" Sumi yells kicking his legs.

"Ow," Hiro says grabbing at his legs.

"Ha, Sumi's got my back!" Aimi yells.

"Now say sorry to Aimi!" Sumi yells about to kick him again.

"I'm sorry!" He yells and she stops and stands there smiling at him.

"Okay, now how to I get a point?" Sumi asks smiling at him.

"Do you have to get the ball in the hoop, like this," Hiro says showing Sumi what to do.

"Okay, I got it," Sumi says grabbing the ball and running up trying to get it in, "I'm to short!"

"I'm coming Sumi," Bokuto says getting up and running to her. He grabbed her and put her on his shoulders. She throws the ball and gets it in.

"Haha, I did it! I did it!" Sumi yells smiling.

I smile to myself. Bokuto seems to be good with kids, he'd probably be a good dad.

Wait, What?

AN-
I hope you guys liked this chapter
Sorry it's trashy
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 773