Extra~ Chapter 40

(Y/N) POV~
After all of Sumi's friends and my aunt left we all sat down in the living room.

"Okay now for you to open our presents," Mika says smiling as she hands Sumi the bag she brought for her.

Sumi opened the bag almost falling off of the chair she was sitting on. Sumi pulled out a pair of shoes she had been talking to Mika about. Since Sumi wants to play basketball she wanted new shoes to play in.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Sumi yelled happily as she looked at the shoes.

"Here you go Sumi," Asami said smiling as she gave Sumi the bag she brought with her.

Sumi opened the bag took out a fluffy jacket that Asami got her. She shoved her face into it before putting it on.

"It's so soft!" She yelled.

"Okay, I'm gonna beat you all at gift giving!" Aimi yelled running off and coming back with the box she carried in before, "Now be careful"

Aimi put the box on the floor and Sumi ran to it and opened it. She smiled and let out a small scream as she pulled out a fluffy light brown cat.

"Thank you Aimi!!! Thank you!!" Sumi said holding the cat up to show us.

"Her names Mocha, she was my aunts old cat but she moved in with her boyfriend and he's allergic so she gave her to us, but my brother's allergic and your mom said she was fine with it," Aimi said smiling as she pet the cat.

"It's so cute," Bokuto whispered starring at the cat, "Can we get one? But cat it be that other kind of cat, you know the one that goes woof?"

"You mean a dog," I say, shaking my head slightly.

"Ya, a dog," He said smiling, "Kuroo likes them, and says they'd be a good pet"

"We'll talk about this later," I say smiling at him.

"Look at her mom," Sumi says holding the cat in my moms face. The cat looks at my mom and meows in her face before licking her.

"She's very cute," My mom says patting the cats head.

"I want a cat," I hear Asami says to Akaashi. She's always been a cat person.

"Why not ask your parents?" Akaashi says, "I'm sure they'd allow you to have one, if not you can get one and keep it at my house, my parents have been talking about getting a cat for awhile now"

"Okay," Asami says to him, "I want a fluffy one"

Akaashi nods his head as the watch Sumi play with the cat. The cat actually seems to be enjoying it.

"Here, my aunt said she enjoyed playing with the laser thingy," Aimi says handing Sumi a small laser pointer.

Sumi turns it on and starts pointing the laser around the room. The cat lunges at the red dot on the floor as Sumi points it around the room.

Sumi points the laser at the ceiling and laughs. The cat sits down and looks at the ceiling for a moment before it jumps up at the ceiling hitting the dot with its paw before falling down and landing on Bokuto's lap. It lays there for a second then looks up at Bokuto and meows at him.

"Good Mocha," Bokuto says petting her. I laugh slightly as he starts talking to the cat as if it were a baby.

"I hope you like her, she's only about 2 years old," Aimi says, "Don't worry I won't come and visit you everyday to see her, I'm not really a cat person"

"Well I'm coming everyday to see her," Asami says looking at the cat.

"Well you kids have fun with the cat, I'm gonna go clean up the house," My mom says getting up and petting the cat for a moment before leaving.

"Hey (Y/N) what's that on your neck, did you get a bruise?" Sumi asked pointing to my neck.

"Yes... It's a bruise"

AN-
I hope you guys liked this chapter
The chapters may be coming out a bit slower again since I've started working on another book that I honestly don't know what I'm doing with it
I don't know when you'll be able to read it if you want to read it since I want to get all the chapters done first so that I don't have to stress about writing it all
Anyways thanks for reading
Word Count~ 749