Chapter 4

(Y/N) POV~
We had gotten ready and we were about to play against Karasuno's girls team. Sumi was sitting on the bench and I gave her my phone because I'm 100% sure she's going to get bored at some point.

"(Y/N) you coming?" Asami yelled from the court.

"Yup, you stay on the bench Sumi," I said walking over to the court and getting ready to play.

"You guys are serving first," I said to Michimiya and she nodded.

Someone from their team served and Asami received it, and it went back to their side.

"Sorry guys," She yelled at us.

"It's fine, Morgan get ready," I said. Morgan's one of our first, and she's really tall, and good at blocking.

"Yup," She said as Karasuno's girls were about to spike but she blocked them.

"Good Job," I said to Morgan, "Mika, your serve"

"I got this boyz," She said bouncing the ball for a second. She then served the ball getting us another point.

"I told you we were going to kick some volleyball butt," Aimi said, knowing the I didn't like people swearing in front of Sumi.

"Ya, kick some volleyball butt girls," Sumi yelled from the bench.

"That what we're doing kid," Kiko yelled to her smiling.

Mika then served again which they received and sent back. Kiko received it and sent it to Asami.

"(Y/N) it's yours," She yelled as she set it to me and I spiked it scoring another point.

~Time Skip~
We had won the practice game against the Karasuno's girls team, and played a few more games with them when it was time to stop.

"Good job Morgan," I said patting the first years back.

"Thanks, it helps that I'm tall," She said as she drank some water.

"Maybe you could give me some of your height," Aimi said looking up at Morgan. We all laughed a bit.

"I'm bored," Sumi said putting my phone on the bench, "I'm gonna go find Pretty Boy"

"No Sumi don't go and bother people," I said going over and picking her up.

"But I'm bored," She said wiggling trying to get out of my arms, "Oh, Pretty Boy"

I looked in the direction she was looking in to see some of the teams coming towards us.

"Hello Sumi," He said waving at her.

"I like Pretty Boy," Sumi whispered in my ear. I laughed a bit at that which caused a few people to look at me weird, since they didn't hear what Sumi said.

"He's to old for you Sumi," I said putting her down.

"B-but I'm 6, a whole 6 years old," She said holding up 6 fingers.

"Yes I know but your to young," I said patting her head.

"Fine," she said pouting and sitting on the ground.

"Hey what's wrong Sumi," Bokuto said going up to her.

"I'm bored," she said laying on the ground.

"Well I got something you can do, come here," He said holding his hands out to her. She quickly sat up and ran over to him. He picked her up and put her on his shoulders.

"What's it look like up there?" He asked her.

"Hmmm, haha, I'm taller then my sister now," she said pointing at me.

"Bokuto don't you dare drop her," I said to him not wanting my sister to get hurt.

"I won't," he said smiling.

"Hey look it's Pretty boy," she said pointing to Akaashi. For some reason I have a feeling my sister has some weird fascination with Akaashi.

"Ya and there's Rooster," Bokuto said looking at Kuroo.

"I don't know anyone else," Sumi said, "I'm gonna give you all names"

Some people looked excited well others looked a bit scared, and some couldn't care less.

"Hmm, well first off we have my sisters team, and I know all of their names," she said looking around, "Hey that guy kinda looks like Jesus, I'm gonna call him Jesus"

She went around naming everyone, which was actually kinda nice because they would tell us their actual name after, so now I knew their names.

"Okay, that's all," she said patting Bokuto's head, "Now let us go my loyal crab"

"What?" Bokuto said when Sumi called him a crab.

"I don't like horses, I like crabs," She said smiling proudly.

"Sumi, we're actually going to practice more," I said reaching up and taking her off of Bokuto's shoulders"

"Fine," She said, "Just don't touch tummies with anyone or you may get a baby, and I am not ready to be an aunt"

Everyone looked at her weirdly as she sat back down on the bench and grabbed my phone.

"What?"

AN-
Hope you guys liked it
Word Count~ 793