Extra~ Chapter 75

(Y/N) POV~
The man behind me spoke before I could leave the house, "(Y/N), this is no way to treat your Father after not seeing him for years"

"There's a reason that I haven't seen you for years and it's because I don't want to see you and you don't care enough about me to put in at least a little bit of effort to see me," I said with a fake smile as I turned to him, "And if I had it my way I would never see you again"

"I am your Father and I will be walking you down the aisle at your wedding," He said and I tried my best to keep my fake smile.

"If anyone is going to be walking me down the aisle it will be my Mother, not you," I said with a smile, "I get to choose who walks me down the aisle and I do not care if it is traditional or not, and please stop referring to yourself as my Father, you may be a man who contributed to half of my genetic makeup, but I will never call you, nor will you ever be my Father"

I turned and walked out of the house without another word. Bokuto followed closely behind me with Nala saying goodbye to my Mom and Sumi. He didn't ask about my 'Father,' which I was thankful for, I didn't feel like talking about it at the moment, and I've already told him about it before and he respects the fact that I don't want to have any communication with my 'Father.'

When I was younger he wasn't the best Dad but also not the worst. He would never really try to be part of my life, but he also wasn't totally absent. He left when I was around six, at least from what I remember. He had cheated on my Mom multiple times, left her broken and poor. It took her a few years to get back on her feet, both emotionally and financially, and over those years she worked more which caused her to leave me with my Aunt and Uncle a lot. Asami's parents had offered to take care of me whenever she needed help but she wouldn't accept their help, she had barely accepted the help from my Aunt and Uncle.

I do believe that my Mom still loves him, and is still wanting to at least try and make it work. He comes around every few years and she seems to always try to make it work between them, and he only leads her on every time, and once he leaves with some random girl, the same women that I had seen all those years ago on the day that he first left comes back.

I fall face first onto the couch once I get into the house. I feel somebody sit down beside me and a hand on my back, "Do you want him to come to the wedding?"

"No," I mumble into the couch, "I don't want him any where near the wedding"

"Then he won't come," Bokuto said as he rubbed small circles into my back, "He won't be coming to the wedding"

I sigh as I turn my head and look up at Bokuto. He gives me a soft smile before laying beside me and pull me on top of him, "I can't wait to be married to you"

"I can't wait to be your wife," I say as I rest my head against his chest, "I also can't wait to go on our honeymoon and get away from our crazy friends"

"No more getting hit in the face with bread," Bokuto said and I laughed. Some how Asami has managed to hit every single one of us in the face with a piece of bread.

"And we'll be able to sleep without having Nala basically screeching at 4am," I said and Bokuto laughed.

"It will be amazing"

AN-
I promise the chapters will get longer again at some point
And don't worry the wedding is coming very very soon
Thanks for reading this chapter
Word Count~ 695