Chapter 9

(Y/N) POV~
It's been a few days since the training camp and I've hung out with Bokuto a lot. Well, Sumi was with us. I hate to admit it but I may have a slight crush on him.

I had just got to school and had went to my locker to find a small letter in it.

"What's this?" I muttered to myself holding it. I looked for a name on the envelope but couldn't find one so I decided to open it.

Are you a magician?
Because when I look at you everyone else disappears

I read it a few times over and looked for a name but couldn't find one. I decided to put it in my bag until later. It's probably one of the girls that put it in my locker as a joke, or some other random person who'd think it would be funny.

~Time Skip~
I didn't have to get Sumi today since my mom has the next three days off work. So I went straight to practice.

"Hey girls I have a question," I said pulling the letter out of my bag.

"What is that?" Aimi said pointing to the letter and smirking.

"I don't know to me honest, I'm pretty sure someone put it in my locker either thinking it would be funny or that it was someone else's locker," I said handing Aimi the letter, "Or I thought one of you put it in there as a joke"

The all took turns reading it until Asami got it and read it.

"You probably have a secret admirer," She said smirking.

"Ya right," I said as she handed me the letter back.

"Just think about it," Asami said, "I've known you since we were little and you've rejected a far amount of boys, maybe one just decided to get creative"

"Maybe it was Bokuto your husband," Mika said with a small laugh.

"Very funny," I said brushing her off as we formed our normal circle that we form at the beginning of each practice but this tome Aimi jumped into the middle and pushed me out of the middle.

"All that think (Y/N) and Bokuto should just date already raise your hand," She then raised her hand along with the rest of the team.

"Put your hands down," I said, "And get out of the middle Aimi, let's just focus on practice"

AN-
Sorry for the short Chapter
But I hope you liked it
Word Count~ 416