Extra~ Chapter 38

(Y/N) POV~
"She does like him!!" Kita yells pointing at Asami, "Well to bad he's mine!"

Asami's still standing there starting at the floor in shock. She's talked about Akaashi before, we'll a lot, she says she may like him, but Asami's never really liked anyone before. She's had a boyfriend before who she liked but moved away, but other then that, I can't really remember the last time Asami had talked about a boy the way she talks about Akaashi.

"Akaashi, I think Asami likes you," Bokuto whispers to Akaashi not so quietly. I can see a faint blush appear on Akaashi's cheeks.

"Asami you like Pretty boy, don't you?" Sumi said smiling.

"I hate.." She stopped herself, "He's my boyfriend, so no, he's not yours!"

"Really why would he date you?!" Kita yelled at her.

"Kita how about we just calm down a bit," My mom said.

"No! Pretty Boy! Tell me! Is she your girlfriend or am I your girlfriend!" Kita yelled.

"Asami and I are dating," Akaashi said, ending Kita's attack on Asami.

"I'm here," I hear some one say from the door. My favourite Aunt walks in. My mom called her to help with the kids, "I'm sorry I'm so late"

"It's fine," My mom said, "You guys go," she said waving us off now that my aunt was here.

We ran towards my room and closed and locked the door. I turned to Asami and stared at her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said to her, "Wait please don't tell me you guys just said that to get Kita to stop yelling"

"We are dating," Asami said.

"For how long?" Mika asked, as she held Aimi's shoulders so that Aimi wouldn't attack Asami mattering on her answer.

"We've been dating for about a month now," Akaashi said.

"Akaashi why didn't you tell me?" Bokuto said flipping onto my bed.

"Asami why didn't you tell me?" I said following after my Boyfriend and laying on top of him.

"We agreed to not say anything about it until later," Asami said, "We just didn't want to rush things and if we told you all you'd make a big deal about it"

"Well we're making an even bigger deal about it now that you didn't tell us for about a month," Aimi said falling to the ground. Mika now being the only rational one out of us.

"Well I'm happy for you two, I'm sure we all are, they're just upset, I am too but I'm not gonna say anything," Mika said smiling, "Now tell us all about your relationship"

I rolled off of Bokuto and laid beside him and looked at him.

"Are we nothing to them?" I asked.

"We're nothing but a few pebbles," Bokuto said pouting.

"Can you two cut it out? And Aimi get your sorry ass of the floor," Mika said shaking her head.

"Fine," I said sitting up and pulling Bokuto with me. Aimi got off of the floor and sat down somewhere else.

"Well we really started to talking sometime after that pool party Aimi had a bit after (Y/N) and Bokuto started dating," Asami said and Akaashi nodded.

"But we didn't start actually dating until a month ago," Akaashi said.

"Hey Bokuto do you have like another friend that like I could date and then like Mika could date another one of them? Because if so that would be great," Aimi said smiling.

"I'm sure Kotaro is very busy," I said patting his arm,  "He probably won't be able to get to it for awhile"

"Yes, I am to busy cuddling (Y/N)," He said smiling as he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close to him.

"Come on, I already feel single enough," Aimi said sighing.

"Ignore her," Mika said looking at Asami and Akaashi, "I'm really happy for you two, you make a cute couple"

"Ya now we can go on double dates and stuff," I said smiling.

Even before we new Asami and Akaashi were dating we'd invite them to hangout with Bokuto and I but it would always be kinda awkward considering Bokuto and I are dating and at the time they were hiding the fact they were dating.

"Ya," Bokuto said happily agreeing with me, "It won't be as weird anymore"

"Wait, I have a question?" Aimi said sitting up straight, "Okay it's kinda for like all of you, except Mika"

"I'm scared," I said, knowing Aimi I should be scared.

"Okay so we know for a fact that Bokuto and (Y/N) have.. well ya.. I won't make it any more awkward then it already is," Aimi said, "But like Asami Akaashi, have you two?"

They both looked at her taken aback. I'm going to say they haven't knowing Asami.

"Just wondering because then we could compare how good Akaashi and Bokuto are," Aimi said, "And then when Bokuto gets Mika and I boyfriends-"

Mika hit her with a pillow to shut her up.

"Aimi, stop," She said shaking her head, "You're making them uncomfortable.

"Fine," Aimi said rolling onto the floor.

After a little while of talking we heard a small knock on my door. We all froze and looked at each other.

I slowly got up and walked over the door to open it. Outside of my door there was Mai looking up at me.

"Ummm... can I come into your room? Please," she asked playing with the end of her dress.

"Sure," I said opening the door for her. She said a quiet thank you as she walked into my room and looked around. Aimi got out of the chair she was sitting in and patted it signalling that Mai could sit in it. Mai walked over and sat down.

"Mai why aren't you playing with everyone else?" I asked bending down to look at her.

"I... Amida is being... rude to Sumi and... I don't like it... and she said... that my dress... that my dress," she stopped and thought for a second, "She said that my dress looked... like a word my mom says I'm not aloud to call anything or anyone because it's mean"

I'm gonna go to Jail for killing this child, I don't care if she's Sumi's 'friend' or not, she was mean to Sumi, she was mean to Mai, I'm gonna kill her.

AN-
I hope you liked this chapter
I wrote it as soon as I could
I had been planning to make Asami date Akaashi for awhile but never got the chance really and thought this would be the perfect chance to add it in, and you all seemed to like the idea
I had a few ideas on how I was gonna write this chapter but I chose the one that I liked the most, and someone also commented about it so I decided to go with it
Thanks for reading
Word Count~ 1158