Extra~ Chapter 52

(Y/N) POV~
"Here Sumi," My mom said as she passed her phone, "You told me to record the game so you could watch it after"

"Oh ya! Thanks mom!" Sumi said happily as she started the video.

"I want to see when you have that girl a bloody nose again," I said as I rested my arms on the back of her chair and watched the video from behind her.

"I want to see too!" Bokuto said as he came up behind me and rested his head on my shoulder.

Just as Bokuto starts to watch we watch as Sumi passes the ball to one of her team mates before a girl from the other team jumped in front of the ball to catch it but it hitting her in the face instead resulting in her nose bleeding. I've given a few girls bloody noses myself through out my time playing volleyball and I'm sure there will be more.

Just after Sumi scored her first basket of the game in the video I felt my phone start to buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out to see that it was Asami so I answered as I pushed myself off of the chair with a grunt being heard from Bokuto since I had to push him off of me.

"Hey Asami," I said as I walked into the other room to talk to her.

"Where are you right now?" She asked me.

"I'm at my moms with Bokuto but we're about to head home soon, why?" I asked her.

"Okay I'll meet you there then," She said, "I need to talk to you"

She then hung up without anything else. I have no clue what this could be about honestly. I'm usually able to tell from her tone of voice but honestly it's was just normal, which from my experience with being friends with her could mean anything has happened.

"Hey Kotaro," I said dragging out the end of his name as I walked back into the kitchen where everyone else was, "I think we should start getting ready to go"

"Okay," He said standing up and ruffling Sumi's hair slightly, "You did good in your game today"

"Thanks!" She said smiling as she stood up, "I'll see you guys soon"

She came over and hugged me before looking up at me, "Can I come over soon to play with Nala?"

"We'll see what happens," I said smiling as I hugged her back.

"So that's a yes!!!" She said as she let go and started jumping up and down in circles.

"As long as you get all of your homework done," My mom says patting her head, "And you two better come over again soon"

"We will," I said as we grabbed our things and I gave her a hug, "See you guys soon"

~Time Skip~
When we got home Asami had just arrived at our house. We walked inside and were greeted by Nala jumping in circles just like Sumi had been earlier.

"Hey Kotaro how about you take Nala on her walk without me tonight?" I said as I turned to look at Asami who seemed expressionless.

He grabbed Nala's harness and leash, "Sure," he said as he got Nala ready for her walk. Once he was out the door I turned to Asami and gave her a worried expression.

"What happened?" I asked and she took a shaky deep breath as she looked at the floor.

"Akaashi and I," She paused taking another shaky breath, "Akaashi and I..."

AN-
Sorry for it being short
I'm also sorry if it takes me a long time to update but I'll get the chapters out as fast as I can
Anyways thanks for reading
And I hope you liked the chapter
Word Count~ 635