Chapter 6

(Y/N) POV~
"Yes, we can have the wedding in two days," Sumi said clapping her hands. I was freaking out for a second until I remembered she's a six year old, and it's probably just a game.

"Okay, Sumi," I said.

"Okay," She said as she jumped up and down. Asami looked at me and I just shrugged, it's just pretend, she's a six year old.

~Time Skip~
It's the next day and we finished with the practice games and we're now on to any extra practice we wanted to do.

"Girls come on," I said calling them over so we could practice.

"Okay so here's the plan for practice," I said looking around the circle they made around me, "Asami and Morgan, you guys need to work on your receiving, Mika and Aimi like usual setting and spiking"

I told the rest of the girls what they should practice before turning to Kiko, "I want to work on your blocking, okay?" She nodded her head and I looked around before Asami stepped into the circle.

"Okay, everyone good with what the Captain said?" She said in a loud voice looking around and getting a nod from each girl, "Good, because if not your sitting on the bench"

They wouldn't actually have to sit on the bench, we'd just ask what they think they need to practice and go from there, Asami just says that to make her feel powerful.

We split of the circle and Kiko followed me to one side of a net. I stood on the opposite side of the net then her with a volleyball. Kiko has a lot of potential and could definitely be the ace of the team when I graduate.

"Okay, let's get you to try and block a spike," I said holding the volleyball.

"But, only one person has blocked your spike in the 2 years I've gone to Fukurōdani," She said, "And that's because you had hurt your arm before that"

"Just try, Okay?" I say to her, and she nods, "Asami, Morgan, come here and if Kiko doesn't block it you guys try and receive it, and Aimi can you set"

The walk over and everyone gets ready. Aimi sets like how she's been practicing, and has been for a few years now. She's really good at it, I just get her to practice it since she doesn't need to work on anything else really. I quickly spike it and Kiko wasn't able to block it. Asami and Morgan both went to receive it but ended up running into each other.

"Good try girls," I said, "Asami, Morgan, call it next time, I don't want anyone getting hurt"

I then turn to Aimi and say, "Good job on setting," She then smiles and turns in the detection of Karasuno's libero.

"Haha, you here that," She yelled pointing at Nishinoya. He sticks his tongue out at her like and child, and she does it back.

"Aimi," I say turning to her. She jumps and shrieks, "What the heck?"

"Sorry, I thought you were gonna get all scary," She says calming down. I shake my head and get back to help Kiko work on her blocking. I look over at where Sumi was sitting to see her gone.

"Shit," I say under my breath, "Where's Sumi?"

"Wait, where did she go?" Asami says noticing that she's gone.

"Sumi, come here," Aimi says making clicking noises you would make if you wanted an animal to come to you.

"Sumi, where are you?" Kiko says as she starts running a round the gym.

"Sumi!" Mika yells as she checks under things, since my sister is tiny she can fit in small areas.

"Sumi, I'll give you a sticker if you come out," Morgan yells waving a pack of stickers.

"You guys check in here, I'll go look outside," I said running out of the gym and looking around. I hear someone laughing and it sounds like Sumi so I run towards it.

"We are going on an adventure," I hear Sumi yell as I run around a corner to see her on Bokuto's shoulder laughing.

"Oh thank god," I say running up to them.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Bokuto asks tilting his head to the side.

"I didn't know where Sumi went," I said as I look up at her.

"I got bored," She said shrugging.

"She said you said that it was okay," Bokuto said.

"Sumi, get your butt out hear now this is no time for hide and seek!" I hear Aimi yell as she runs out of the gym.

"Come on," I say grabbing Bokuto's arm and dragging him and Sumi towards the gym doors.

"Sumi, where were you?" Asami said, when she realized Sumi was on Bokuto's shoulders.

"I was with Bokuto," She said.

"Sumi you have to tell us where you are," Mika said.

"You scared us," Asami said.

"I'm sorry," Sumi said smiling.

"At least you're okay," I say looking up at her.

AN~
I hope you liked it
Word Count~ 845