Chapter 8

(Y/N) POV~
"Wait," I said thinking about it. If I don't have a baby then Sumi's going to ask why I didn't and I'm gonna have to come up with another way on how babies are made to tell her. But I'm not pregnant and I don't plan on becoming a teen mom.

"Ummm, Sumi," Asami says, I knew she was about to say that touching 'tummies' with someone isn't actually how babies are made and that Aimi was just joking around, but then we'd have to find another lie to tell her about how babies are made, because I don't feel like telling my six year old sister how babies are actually made.

"Asami, it's fine," I said. She looked at me like I was crazy, "I have a plan"

Everyone who could hear me looked at me confused.

"We just need to get a baby alive or something," I said, "That could work right"

"I don't think she's stupid (Y/N)," Aimi said.

"Fine then, find another lie to tell my sister on how babies are made," I said to her.

"Okay, I'll just say that storks bring them or you can buy them at the baby store," She said shrugging.

"Nope, She doesn't believe that storks bring babies. She did before you told her this whole 'tummy' thing," I said, "And it we say there's a baby store she'll want to go"

"Okay," She said.

"I have an idea," Morgan said walking over to Sumi.

"Sumi, your sister isn't pregnant just because her and Bokuto touched tummies," Morgan said crouching down, "If her and Bokuto both really want a baby, then they can touch tummies and then she will be pregnant"

"Oh," Sumi said, "So I'm not going to be an aunt?"

"No, not yet at least," Morgan said, "I bet you $10 that her and Bokuto will have kids when they're older"

"Okay, I bet $5, because that's all I have, at least of what I can find," Sumi said.

"Hey let me in on that," Aimi said walking over, "I bet 20"

I looked at them shocked. They're betting on me and Bokuto having kids when we're older after Highschool.

"I bet 25," Mika said smiling at me.

"I bet 40," Asami said.

"Why are you betting on this?" I asked.

"You know why," Aimi said. Sadly I do, because they think me and Bokuto would make a good couple.

"Can I get in on this?" Kuroo asked.

"I'm just gonna," I say as I run off in a random direction.

"I'm gonna go with her," Bokuto said following me.

I finally stopped when I was on the other side of the school. I turned around to see Bokuto running after me.

"Sorry about that," I said.

"It's fine"

AN~
I hope you guys liked it
Word Count~ 475