Extra~ Chapter 85

(Y/N) POV~
"Hey (Y/N) I found this letter in our bedroom," Bokuto said as he walked out to where I was sitting on the couch. He had a small letter in his hand and looked at it confused.

He sat down beside me and I watched as he opened it up, "You make me nauseous, or is it your baby I'm carrying? Either way I wanna barf and it's your fault," He mumbled as he read the card. He took a moment to read over it again before dropping it and looking at me, "You're Pregnant! With my baby!"

"I-" I didn't get to speak since he almost tackled me onto the couch but was more careful since he had just found out that I was pregnant.

"We're going to be parents!" He smiles at me and I laugh slightly.

"Did you see the other thing I left for you in our room?" I asked and he shook his head before quickly getting up and rushing to our room. I followed after him and reached our room to see him opening a small box and pull out a smaller version of his volleyball jersey that is meant to fit a baby.

He looks down at it and looks up at me with tears in his eyes, "We're having a baby!" He smiles as tears run down his face.

I quickly make my way to him and hug him, "You're going to make a great Dad!"

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"I am very very sure, you're able to handle my demon sister easily," I said and he laughed, "You just  need to make sure you know how to change a diaper"

"Oh," Bokuto said and I looked at him confused before laughing slightly, "I don't know how to do that"

"We'll take one of those parenting courses for new parents," I say with a smile.

"Okay good, I don't want to mess up"

"You won't mess up Kotaro, don't worry," I say and then he seems to remember something.

"We have to tell everyone, Akaashi, Asami, Kuroo, Aimi, Yachi, Mika, Hinat, Daichi..." he continues to list people of but I end up having to stop him.

"Kotaro, a few of those people may already know," I say and he looks at me confused, "Asami went with me to get the pregnancy test so she knows, and it seems like the old Karasuno volleyball team decided to go to the store that we had gone to and they saw us freaking out in the parking lot with positive pregnancy tests on the ground around us. I wanted you to be the first person I told but..."

"It's okay, I'm just happy that we finally get to grow our tiny family," He says as he hugs me tighter.

"I think that we'll also need to get a bigger house," I say with a laugh. He thinks about it for a second before nodding his head.

Our current house isn't a great place to raise kids. Even though Asami and Akaashi only live a few doors down the neighbourhood isn't super kid friendly and our house doesn't seem big enough to have a kid running around with both Nala and Bear.

"And another dog," Bokuto says and I laugh.

"We'll talk about that another time" I say with a smile, "I think that two's good for now"

"No, we need three," Bokuto says as he grabs my shoulders and looks at me, "I don't know why but I just have a feeling that three is the right number of dogs to have"

"Okay, okay, I guess we'll start looking for a bigger house and another dog, how about this time we don't get a puppy, maybe one that's a year or two old?" I say and he nods.

"I don't want to train another puppy to go to the washroom outside and not on our bed," Bokuto says shaking his head.

"You do know that we'll have to potty train our child," I say and he slowly nods, "They can't wear diapers their whole life"

Before Bokuto can speak his phone begins to ring and he looks at it confused. He slowly picks it up and shows me his phone after looking at it. I'm guessing that Asami just told Akaashi that she's pregnant since he's calling Bokuto. Bokuto answers and they talk for a little bit before he hangs up.

"He says that him and Asami have something to tell us!" He says happily, "We should tell them that you're pregnant while we're there!"

"Great idea," I say as I watch him look happily at the mini version of his jersey before putting it in a small gift bag while humming to himself.

"I'm ready!"

AN-
School's starting again soon... at least where I live, so updates may end up slowing down, but I'm not sure they may not slow down at all
Any who I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Word Count~ 839