Chapter 13

(Y/N) POV~
We had finished dinner and we were all sitting on the couch well Sumi was playing in her room.

"Soooooo, Bokuto you play volleyball too?" My mom said.

"Yup, I'm the Ace," He said smiling.

"Just like my daughter, that's nice," She said smiling, "I'm just going to let you know Bokuto, I like you and I think you're a good fit for my daughter, but if you hurt her I will grab my kitchen knife and stab you as many times as I possibly can"

"Mom, just calm down, we don't need you going to jail for murder," I say as I look over at Bokuto to see how he reacted.

"If I hurt (Y/N) in anyway I give you permission to do that," He said.

'I am sitting with two crazy people, one is my mother, and the other is my boyfriend," I thought to myself.

"Well then Imm sure I won't have to," My said smiling, "So how does Sumi like him?"

"I'm pretty sure she likes him," I say, "I also think she's in love with a second year on the boys team"

"Why does she always fall in love with older men, first it was my nephew, and the list just goes on and on," My mom said shaking her head.

"Are you guys talking about Pretty Boy?" Sumi said walking into the room with her hand behind her back.

"Yes we are," I said.

"Pretty Boy, so that's the name she gave this guy," My mom said.

"Sumi, What's behind your back?" Bokuto asked.

"Well it's just," She said, "A GUN"

She then pulled out a fake toy gun and pretended to shoot Bokuto with it. Bokuto then fell off of the couch acting as if she actually shot him and Sumi started to laugh.

"I got him," She said jumping up and down. She then stopped and looked at Bokuto who was just kinda laying on the ground, "Did I actually kill him?"

"Bokuto, you good?" I asked looking at him.

"Yup, I think so, I hit my head but I think it's fine," He said rubbing his head.

"Sumi, no playing with guns," My mom said talking the toy gun away from her.

"But, but, Aimi gave it to me," Sumi said mad that my mom took away her toy.

"I swear, Aimi is going grow up to be some sort of crazy person," My mom said putting the toy on top of a bookshelf.

AN~
Sorry it's short
If you've read my Kuroo x Reader story you'll know that it has a lot of Extra Chapters and I was wondering if I should do some Extra Chapters for this book
Word Count~ 456